Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

looking to replace front disc and calipers

2damax

Reaction score
any suggestions ????

i want performance, looks and less dust if possible....

Murderface

Reaction score
i want performance, looks and less dust if possible....

U can get the looks and performance but not less dust. What kinda budget u got? I couldn't drop 2K on a TRD BBK so I got the TundraRacing 332mm BBk. Works great if u ask me, now I can stop at yellow lights where before I'd have to hit the gas pedal instead!

2damax

Reaction score
heres some stock size rotors. you might want to look into the trd big brake kit if your wanting calipers also.[/QUOTE]

thank you....

U can get the looks and performance but not less dust. What kinda budget u got? I couldn't drop 2K on a TRD BBK so I got the TundraRacing 332mm BBk. Works great if u ask me, now I can stop at yellow lights where before I'd have to hit the gas pedal instead!

thanks....

Last edited:

CBRBob

Reaction score

Same here, I actually just put the EBC yellows on and ....... wow.
But they do dust more.

Top Bottom