Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lowering help

StuntFlorida

Reaction score
Ok first off im not trying to be a F'n squid but need some help deciding what kit to order.
Im sick of the wheel gap and my stock rims so i dont know whether to buy rims first or to drop it first.. And even if should go 20's or 22's
c2c, sos, djm?!?
Any help would be greatly appreciated :hmmmm2:

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
It's all personal opinion bro! If the wheel gap bothers you more...then drop it first. If the rims are more of a bother...then get new rims. Now if you get bigger rims...the gap will be a little smaller. I personally don't mind the stock rims, so I dropped mine first. After the drop....the stock rims looked way better on the truck!

Now if you are wanting other peoples opinions...then I would definitely say drop first, then rims. I have the SOS drop. I LOVE IT! I would recommend that. I know a lot of people have the C2C drop but I don't know how that rides ( I am sure it is good though!) All up to you bro! I am sure that whatever you decide...you will be happy!

XrunDan

Reaction score
i think the C2C is the best price and the easiest install.....

StuntFlorida

Reaction score
Thanks for your help
Yea when i weight it out, the gap deffinently bothers me more. By far!
Trying to get a feel for how low to go, with say 22's

BSPX

Reaction score
22's are going to kill your performance and ride like crap, your speedo is going to read too slow as well. with 22's you can plan on keeping it at stock height. You can go 20s with a 2/3 without rubbing, thats about as low as you can get it without rubbing with bigger wheels and any decent side wall (35 series+)

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
Thanks for your help
Yea when i weight it out, the gap deffinently bothers me more. By far!
Trying to get a feel for how low to go, with say 22's

I can honestly say that the SOS kit works & looks well with 22's! In fact...here are some pics....

100_3161.jpg

100_3160.jpg

We installed the SOS on it that day.

StuntFlorida

Reaction score
This definently helped alot guys, Thanks! That swb looks good. Doesnt really lower the truck itself when the 22's are on, just takes away the wheel gap

Top Bottom