Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lowering Kit

Xrunner 1

Reaction score
Ok I have a 2008 Xrunner on 20'' and I am wanting to lower it but dont no whats a good kit seen where totally twisted creations has a kit but I dont want to scrub??So what yal think? Thanks Ryan

thunder24685

Reaction score
sittin sic drop should work well with 20's guess it depends on how much you want to spend and how low you want to go ......welcome to the site

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Ok is that the whole kit or just front coils

your choice, Shane sells a full kit, or just coils.

Cost, and how low you want to go will help us with our recommendations. :top:

Welcome to XRU. :rock:

dmbfan73

Reaction score
Ok is that the whole kit or just front coils
go with the sittin sic performance drop! i have the kit and have 20's
http://www.sittinsic.com/?page_id=27
DSC_0129.jpg

Xrunner 1

Reaction score
Thanks man I am new to this site and to the truck so really dont know a whole lot about.. Thanks Guys for helping out

Shanes56

Reaction score
if you have any questions please feel free to ask/pm/call me

Sittin Sic Performance = range anywhere from $245 up to $1600 for kits I focus on performance aspects of the drop so it is not a slammed look it is a aggressive stance.

DJM = very nice, slammed kit $595 is what I believe you get the kit for PM DJM DIRECT for more information

SOS = spacer and blocks good kit PM Gadget for details I apologize I don't know more about it but I have never ran it.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
This is my truck on the full Sittin Sic Performance Drop with 20's
1.75" Drop Coil Front
2.25" Drop Composite Drop Leafs Rear

100_0786.jpg

Highly recommend the kit. Now I just need a set of the sway bars to finish off the kit. :rock:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Welcome to the site bro, 20"s and sittin sick will be str8 sic :biggrin:

Jessrey

Reaction score
Hey guys help a brother up. Im new here on this site. I have a 2012 xr wanted to find out weach the best kit should i use i really wanna go with the djm but at the same time i dont wanna deal with the nutch or what so ever they call it. Notch? Does that mean i have to cut on my frame? I wanna go with the djm becouse i see alot of xr here that use them on there xr
And they look sick. But i see different rides some are smoth some are to scary to drive due to hiting the frame. Could someone tell me where could i get them as well but also need advice much mahalo to the hawaii members and thanks to the others

AbunaiXR

Reaction score
welcome, this is a very old thread. haha

if you go djm, its highly suggested to notch your frame, yes that means you cut your frame and support it with the provided notch kit. however they are guys who run 3" and even the 4" without the notch. You'll pretty much be riding on your frame.

there is the XII Performance kit. 1.75" front, 2" back. you wouldnt need to notch, but its highly recommended to upgrade your shocks to the QA1's. ride quality is improved by far with them on. If you have the money, spend the money on the upgraded mono or steel leafs. from what i hear members prefer the new leafs over the blocks. but blocks are still reliable, and most members on here use them.

xiiperformance.com will be the best place to get the kit.

In the end it all comes down to you and what you want. hope this helped

Jessrey

Reaction score
^^^ What he said. :top:

Rumor has it...there is a Christmas sale going on too. Just saying :blurock:

Thanks for the help bro mines as well go with this kit. Thanks that really help me on my budget and good gift for christmass.

Top Bottom