Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Mclovin MOD**

PiNkY

Reaction score
Well last time Mclovin was in town he showed off his awesome "drift" skills. He was so good that part of his side skirt was ripped off in mid drift! I ran into the same issue yesterday. :ahhhhh::ahhhhh:
IMGP4254.jpg

Curb 1 PiNkY 0 :thumpdown:
hahahaha - easy fix but felt like an idiot when it happend. :smile: ( i wasn't driftin though - just turnd to sharp )

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ooohh that sucks...oh well like you said its an easy fix...:top:

jose (ninja17) is the only guy i know of that tried to take out a fire hydrant and only managed to transfer paint on his sideskirt...he didn't even rip out 1 clip in his body kit...quite impressed actually...:laugh:

PiNkY

Reaction score
Wow - that is crazy. I have so much rash on my side skirts it's not funny. Bein DJMed though doesn't help any. I think I've had to fix my side skirts all around atleast twice so far - I scrape alot. :smile:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Wow, I am surprised that is the only thing that got damaged being that low.

TRD-X

Reaction score
If that's all the damage then he's getting kind of slack!:laugh::laugh: Mc-crashing service...jk :rolleyez:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Wow - that is crazy. I have so much rash on my side skirts it's not funny. Bein DJMed though doesn't help any. I think I've had to fix my side skirts all around atleast twice so far - I scrape alot. :smile:

treston (lvxr) has the same DJM kit...don't really know how your roads are...but vegas has got to be 1 of the worst road conditions even when freshly paved...he's still got all his body kits on...:top: he likes to kick the rear end sideways every chance he gets...

PiNkY

Reaction score
Wow, I am surprised that is the only thing that got damaged being that low.
Yea I have to redo the bigger side skirt still. Just didn't have time to tear it off last night.

This is why I'm opting to pass on the djm...
DJM FTW!! Don't be scared man - just don't cut the corner around curbs or go fast over speed bumps :top:

BondXII

Reaction score
Just remeber... It always could be worse. :biggrin::motz:

38029620023_large.jpg

38029620022_large.jpg

Next time, I may need a spotter. :hmmmm2:

PiNkY

Reaction score
^^^ouch you win!!

so are u backing out of the stock height coil buy?
Aw hell I hope not!! I've been waiting on these for a freakin year!

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
^^^ouch you win!!

Not a contest, just saying. :biggrin: At least you were in the middle of a little fun. I was at a boat ramp taking a few sweet photos for this years calendar. (Didn't make the cut for some reason. :hmmmm2:) I went to leave to head to the house, and at a whopping 2 miles an hour, that happened. Good thing for insurance. The thing that kills me the most is that I had the fully polish URD 3" CBE on my truck for about a month. The post dented my tailpipe and had to get another one. The good news was that I got a whole new CBE because they didn't want to "break up" a kit just for a tail pipe. The bad news is that they don't polish them anymore, so I now have a really shiney front pipe and muffler, and just a dull stainless tailpipe. Still sounds great though.

Anyways, just trying to make you feel better about your skirtting. :top:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
That sucks bro, but like you said easy fix. So get to fixen:biggrin:

lvxr

Reaction score
treston (lvxr) has the same DJM kit...don't really know how your roads are...but vegas has got to be 1 of the worst road conditions even when freshly paved...he's still got all his body kits on...:top: he likes to kick the rear end sideways every chance he gets...
lol...my body kit took a major beat down in hawaii back roads tho...

OP ur truck looks extra low in that first pic:hmmmm2: ...is it just an arched driveway or sumthin? or are u really f'in low?

PiNkY

Reaction score
lol...my body kit took a major beat down in hawaii back roads tho...

OP ur truck looks extra low in that first pic:hmmmm2: ...is it just an arched driveway or sumthin? or are u really f'in low?

arched driveway - i only wish I was that f'in low :dontknow:.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
You guys should really be looking for someone to take my spot. There are several members I see going djm that should be approached with this " opportunity". Yes I was thinking about it to the point of almost ordering it...but it will not work in Amarillo Tx. Don't believe me come see for yourself. I'm not trying to screw anyones plans up but I didn't put my name down...

PiNkY

Reaction score
You guys should really be looking for someone to take my spot. There are several members I see going djm that should be approached with this " opportunity". Yes I was thinking about it to the point of almost ordering it...but it will not work in Amarillo Tx. Don't believe me come see for yourself. I'm not trying to screw anyones plans up but I didn't put my name down...
No YOU MUST BUY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol no sweat bro - i'm sure someone will jump on it. like you said you didn't put your name on it.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
so are u backing out of the stock height coil buy?
he can still make his money back if he went through with the sale by selling to someone who didnt make the gb....those things are hard to come by :top:

Top Bottom