Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moving back to Colorado

COMEGETSOME

Reaction score
hello Colorado im moving back from Houston and was checking to see if there was any members near Denver or Castle rock

and does any one drive there x im the snow and advice on good snowtires

TRON

Reaction score
I'm in boulder; yet I have optional AWD. You could always get some studded tires... Nitto is my choice:top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
There were a couple in Colorado but don't think either of them have the x anymore!!! If the people up north do fine u should be good!!! I think alot of them run blizzaks for tires!!! Or could always just find a cheap 4x4 or something!!! I take mine out to Colorado but not during the winter haha!!!

TurboTrck

Reaction score
Im in fort collins, but I also have 33" Hankook M/Ts and 4WD........good luck with 2 wheel drive out here. When I first arrived, I had an 03 Silverado with a custom turbo build that was 2WD and couldnt get up a small hill in 2" of snow. No weight on the rear is bad mmmmmkay?

RRX

Reaction score
I am in Grand Junction. For the most part I park the X in the winter and drive my Jeep.

JFrame

Reaction score
Woo hoo legal Mary Jane! Lol

Lol, that was the first thing I though of when I seen the thread title.

I've been running Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice tires this year. The few days we actually had some snow I just threw a railroad tie and some cinder blocks in the bed and didn't slide at all (except for when I found an empty parking lot).

I have heard a lot of good things about Blizzaks and since your going to be in the snow a good bit I'd invest in one of those bladders you can put in the bed and fill with water for weight.

Top Bottom