Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MSR Houston Jan. 11th.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Got the next Charity event coming up this Sunday, if anyone is is down to make it out. 1GRracer, Grumpy, and I will be running our trucks. Highly likely to do some Kart Racing while were there. That track is amazing! :blurock:

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I may be able to head that way, my truck wont be complete as I'm still waiting on parts, but I'll try.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
That would be great if you could. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Received word that it has been rescheduled until a later date.

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Maybe that will give me more time to finish. And hopefully it's not when I have to work.

stepdaddy

Reaction score
I should be able to make this meet, havent been to a truck meet in YEARS. Ill be checking back to see when the final date is.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It has been rescheduled to April 4. Plenty of time to finish up any last bits, and sign up if you want. Only $150 and a charitable donation.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I want to go, see where my truck is by that time. Any idea on what prices are like?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I need some stickier rubber too, right now i have ultra high performance all season tires. I need some summer tires

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I used my Nitto Invo's, in the past. Worked really well actually. I currently have Nitto NT05's. Those let me know that I need more suspension upgrades.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
You should sign up ASAP. The fields fill up quickly. If you cannot attend, then you can always cancel. At least this way you have a spot reserved.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
$10 I believe. If you go do kart racing, then you can also spectate, and not pay spectator fee.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
It's one hell of a fun track!

SgtBadA

Reaction score
So i called the track about my tires and they told me they wont have a tech out there so you will tech your own car. Also that as long as you have adequate Tread and no dry rot in your tires you will be fine. Im going to sign up for it, they also have rental helmets you can get

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Sign up ASAP man. I don't know how many slots are open. The sooner the better for sure! If anything you can always cancel because the money is taken out after the event.

We bring some tools and little whatnots. For the "just in case moments." So got you covered there. :top: Do at least bring a fold up chair.

Top Bottom