Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
So here it is, and I'm sure it'll get deleted, but I assure you I will conform to all XRU rules and standards in this thread. Therefore if it is removed I will officially burn a teepee in response and video it. =P

I don't come on here too often anymore.. been super busy. That being said I still think my opinion is valid, I've tried to do all I can for this website, so I hope everyone will hear me out. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, so I'll just be the current voice. I haven't been on XRU in weeks so if something was already started, well, **** it I'll start another one.

DeathShadow (or Doug) isn't just my boyfriend, he's a valued member of this forum. If not for whatever products he provides by being a vendor on this forum (out of his own pocket I might add), he is ALWAYS good for USEFUL, FACTUAL information. Generally speaking he doesn't come across as crass, he makes pointed arguments in a respectful way. I understand there's some tension between vendors, and perhaps someones peepee got spanked. I don't think that should have any bearing on his status as a member on this forum. His antics are a large percentage of why I still check this place out in what little free time I have!

I saw the thread in dispute, and I don't think he did anything warranting a ban, suspension or probation. If the mods or admins had an issue with the conversation it would've been too easy to lock and close the thread and continue in PMs. Going to these lengths almost seems like a personal shot at the man, and that most certainly does not conform to the rules and regulations I mentioned above. We all get along one way or another. We have spats and what not, sure.. but it's the internet fellas. Get used to it!

So this is my public petition. I pondered doing this in PM form but I don't think I'll get the response (if any) that I want. So I'm allowing the reason XRU exists to see this; I'm giving the members an open FORUM (lol) to post their opinion on the matter. I trust the community here to keep it simple and happy, and if all goes well we can get one of my favorite characters on the XRU show back. Most importantly, we can get a friend and valued enthusiast to return to the fold.

deathshadow.jpg

Nuff said. :)

V/R

Ryan Doute

Venomous_X

Reaction score
It's to my understanding that vendor status is gone, not the member as it doesn't show being banned....

RJDoute

Reaction score
He's on a type of probation as I understand it. Not to use the forums until 'unlocked', if you will. Lets get our man unlocked. =P

X_Less

Reaction score
Got my support... Although I don't browse through here often.

RJDoute

Reaction score
"XR-U is created by you - for you."

That's all we need is support. He's a smart guy with a very nice truck, and he has insight on some mods that no one else does.. and he shares it often. So long as we care he'll be back quick.

X_Less

Reaction score
I don't frequent enough to know who everyone is or know what they do... I just support you two because we have something in common unlike 98% of XRU.

But I did try to scrounge up some info on what is going on.

RJDoute

Reaction score
Yummy, I might have a new boyfriend if DS don't come back. Get at me cutie. =P

ntinhri

Reaction score
Sounds like I misses a good thread. I bet Death, edited his posts many many times..

RJDoute

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone did. Actually, I -am- sure everyone did because I watched it unfold. But who cares? Who hasn't said some shit on here before? **** Steve, if DS is gone you'll have no one to argue with and keep me entertained for hours. He completes you. =P

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOL.. Death is the King of posting, then editing it..... Death is far from completing me..

5000XD

Reaction score
This is just ****ed up and all, why can't we just all get along :frown:

RJDoute

Reaction score
Ahahahaha alright fellas that was funny no doubt but lets keep it on topic. I want this shit squared away with the quickness. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom