Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My demon eye headlights,and angry eyelids

easts1d3

Reaction score
If you were driving behind me with the red halos on I would swear someone is tailing me in reverse lol

--coreyh96--

Reaction score
Those look f****** sick !!! But I'm In Texas and I do t think it's legal to have those here :( .... Is it only red or does it have normal lights too

roy365

Reaction score
yeah i hope they last as well the only thing so far is last night the hids were fine but later in the night i go to turn the headlights on and nothing happened seen the 20a fuse was blown so i put a 30a fuse and it blew right away again so i need to find out what happened..

No bueno. :hmmmm2:

That's pretty serious if you're poppin 30 amp fuses. lol

NODRULN

Reaction score
Those look f****** sick !!! But I'm In Texas and I do t think it's legal to have those here :( .... Is it only red or does it have normal lights too
IM sure they are illegal everywhere lol these are just accent lights i need to take better pics of the actual hids.. im just gonna have the red ones on when im parked so people can look with a huge ? mark over why they are like that lol

No bueno. :hmmmm2:

That's pretty serious if you're poppin 30 amp fuses. lol
yeah i found the problem with that last night. opened the hood and seen that the hid ballast that came with the lights melted at the ground cable and burned into the power and fused together i just put the old ballast i had and taped up the cable and works fine now.. the lights are bright and look great now ill have to take pics tonight for the peeps who asked.

Last edited:

NODRULN

Reaction score
pure evil muahahaha!:top:
34fi0r9.jpg

NODRULN

Reaction score
also last night i installed HIDS in my reverse lights. kinda hard to tell from the cell pic and im sure the dark tinted taillights dont help much but the are 15w 6000k and in person are very bright
xkptaw.jpg

Workman3886

Reaction score
I'm digging the lights man, how much does the reverse hid kit cost? is that a led bar also?

X_Less

Reaction score
Thanks for the output shot, Looks good... I guess I know what my next mod will be after I install the DT shortys that I have coming.

Where did you get the reverse lights? are they actually brighter?. I have LED's and they didn't improve output much.

NODRULN

Reaction score
Thanks for the output shot, Looks good... I guess I know what my next mod will be after I install the DT shortys that I have coming.

Where did you get the reverse lights? are they actually brighter?. I have LED's and they didn't improve output much.

I bought them from my buddy used from his work and even for having very dark tint on my lights makes a huge difference and didnt take long to install just a lil fun to hide the ballasts. im sure these will be way brighter then leds.

http://www.gtrlighting.com/hidreverse.html

NODRULN

Reaction score
I'm digging the lights man, how much does the reverse hid kit cost? is that a led bar also?
yeah we just did that white led strip for my reverse lights

DAMN That sucks! he gave u a SHITTY PAIR! not even aligned gud
yeah thats my bad lol i had to align them myself one was aimed way down and the other very high.

Do you do much highway driving? just wondering because your cut off line looks as far as mine and I feel their a bit too low, what do you think?
i do a bit of driving on the highway i think they are fine also i see the light hit the signs very far down the road as well. but wow when i hit the high beams they are super bright and aim high in the trees lol.

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
i do a bit of driving on the highway i think they are fine also i see the light hit the signs very far down the road as well. but wow when i hit the high beams they are super bright and aim high in the trees lol.

Maybe I just have to re-align them again and bring them up a touch. Yeah I feel the same way the high beams their awesome!!

NODRULN

Reaction score
yeah like i said when i first got them the driver side was aimed straight down almost hitting the bumper lol had a tough time driving home. but after i aligned them up it was a huge difference after the roads around here dried up a bit so i could see the beam. also i always loved seeing cars with projectors coming at you and if you catch their beam just right u can see the light turn from white to blue and everyhting. i was so happy when i seen mine do that.

Top Bottom