Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My new mod

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
DSC07805.jpg

Let me know what you think... I had to change my rims cause the other ones was hitting my baggs

TreTuna

Reaction score
Looks perdy damn good man, even though I can barely actually see the rim design! haha

Chasbo

Reaction score
Those look great man!

Are my eyes messing with me or is the front of the truck sitting up a bit?

He says the old rims were hitting the bags, so I'm assuming its bagged and is probably is sitting up for the pic. I had to do a double take on that too

TreTuna

Reaction score
leave it to steve to lighten things up... Those look damn good man! Haha, just noticed the Lexus emblem on the front, nice!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I like the rims. :top: Now a pic of it bagged please

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Very clean. Like all Lexus' are :top:

07SWB

Reaction score
Looks pretty good! I think it would be better if the front end was color matched like stock tho

Grumpy

Reaction score
Looks good. Gonna need a side shot of the truck dumped with wheels tuckin'.:smile:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
so does thhis means your de chroming or will the wheels be chromed?

Xfataldesires

Reaction score
Well lets see if i can answer everyone questions ...... Yes the front is up more then the bag i set the bags that way when i took the picture... I am not dechroming but i will paint the rims later when i paint the truck there are more pictures on my facebook in the streetkingmagazine album and on the website streetkingmagazine.com .... I am also selling my old rims to anyone here close to San antonio or that i can meet up I dont mind driving its fun for me I am selling for 400obo the tires are still good condition and i did my best to restore the rims and keep them clean since i got them second hand. Pm me if you need pictures or more info

Top Bottom