Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need for speed - Ken Block

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUO-lPubXeI[/ame]

Lots of skill but not his best vid....

Whatcha think....

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I like his stuff. Like you said not his best but still damn cool. That's got to be so much fun!!

dramad1

Reaction score
Those last two turns where sweet. Nice vid. What are those hub cap cover things? Are those to protect his rims or is it just because?

06 xrunner

Reaction score
I wonder why the video isn't showing up on my phone..since I got this phone last week I guess thats one of the problems and whenever I try to search something on here as soon as I start typing it goes up in the web browser bar:dontknow:
I usually use my phone so this is a lot more akward now never had these problems with my other phone

darthyota

Reaction score
Those last two turns where sweet. Nice vid. What are those hub cap cover things? Are those to protect his rims or is it just because?

its a homage to group b rally it helps cool the brakes

dramad1

Reaction score
its a homage to group b rally it helps cool the brakes

Sweeet. Thanks for the info. At first I thought he was rolling w/ some hub caps. Lol. Wonder how much dust collects behind that thing.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
definitely not his best video but ken block is a beast none the less

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Just has others have said, not his best but still a great video, gotta to give credit where credit is due, he has an insane amount of talent and skill!

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I watched all the ken block vids on youtube... freakin awesome.. love the San Francisco one.

madtrucker

Reaction score
I wish I could just shred tires like that. The San Francisco 1 is hard to top, still it was fun to watch.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have a fully sponsored ride and just rip it all the time, sure it takes skill to get there but when you have full factory backing it makes a dream reality!

Still wish block was behind a subi instead of the shit fiesta but oh well all about them dolla's

STONER-X

Reaction score
Ken block is a bad ass.... But I would not let him drive my truck... Lol... Yes Robert the San Fransisco one is great!!!

Top Bottom