Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help with URD MAF cal install.

Daron-t4r

Reaction score
Hey guys, I own a 4runner, and I recently purchased a URD MAF calibrator... unfortunately, not too many guys on the 4runner forum have installed these, so I hopped over here, hoping that some of you might have more experience with these.

Does anyone have a video, pictures, or a build thread, explaining how they installed this. I'm just being anal about splicing and cutting wires, and making sure I am doing the right thing before I do it.

Thanks in advance!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I don't know if we have any type of write-up on the maf cal itself. Is there anything specific you are looking for? I know several members have these installed and I'm sure we can help you out.

Daron-t4r

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind welcome, I figured it out myself, and did a write-up on it here: toyota-4runner.org/4th-gen-t4rs/104217-urd-maf-cal.html

Thanks anyways, I'll be sure to come back with any other questions, and feel free to ask if anyone has questions on the URD MAF cal.

Cheers

Top Bottom