Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need part#, end of front sway bar

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
On the end of the front sway bar, i need the piece that connects to it and goes down. A small 6 inch bar with a bearing at the end.
I need the name and part number????
if somebody can post up a diagram that would be helpful also:top:

lostbolt.jpg

got this pic, it should help... the bar that goes straight down off the sway bar

Last edited:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
What why do you need that? This is the kinda thing that happens at unsupervised meets....

Its called the endlink

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
when i was underneath changin my belt, i noticed a nut was gone from the end of that piece. Well i got another one and tried to tighten it on but the whole inside shaft turns as well:dontknow::dontknow:. gonna take it to toyota tomorrow but i wanna see how much i can get the part for and just do it myself:top:

see this is what is wrong with XRU. Just tryin to get some good help and people like u guys gonna come post some dumb shit. psssh

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
i dont need any xru help if this is what im gonna get.
i found it, now go away:thumpdown:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
no mods online when u need them of course. all i wanted was some good xru help, WTF:motz::motz:

Gadget

Reaction score
Call Gadget.

Gadget does not know part numbers....

I have not looked over the end links on this truck, but I can tell you how they normally work on Toyotas.

Look at the very end of the threaded portion. There maybe a hole in the end of it where you can insert an allen wrench. If that is the case, you can use the allen wrench to hold it while you tighten up the nut.

The other way Toyota does it is that there will be flat piece on the other side of the mount on the control arm. That flat piece will be hex shaped and kind of thin like a washer. You can put a wrench on that to hold the threaded portion still while you tighten the nut.

Unless the threads are goofed up from banging around you most likely do not need a new end link. Just see if you can tighten up the nut you have and you should be fine.

Gadget

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Now this is good info, this is why he was top ride of the month.:top:

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Now this is good info, this is why he was top ride of the month.:top:

Im pretty sure you need to read between the lines...:laugh:

Im also thinking our endlink have a catch on them so you can't over tighten them and when you reach that point it will nly spin....

Last edited:
Top Bottom