Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

need x-1 cal. file

gosaints420

Reaction score
Gadget I tried e-mail and pm but no response.:dontknow: I also need a new map for x-1 w/ TRD s/c, reflash, dtlt, 2.85" pulley and 7th inj. if you already sent it and I didn't get it for what ever reason could you try this address please gosaints420@yahoo.com

Coupe

Reaction score
Gadget is at SEMA this week.

SooRunner

Reaction score
Good thing G just emailed me the file for my mk2 75mm pulley before he left to SEMA. Not sure if it will work with the TRD. Let me know if you want me to forward it to you. You can probably call urd hit #3 and i think it goes straight to his cell...so you can ask him if the file he sent me will work for your TRD.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I have a very close file......... also I think Christdenied does too.

gosaints420

Reaction score
I have a very close file......... also I think Christdenied does too.

does you have one with the 425 inj? if so could you send me that file please and I'll do some data logs before i romp on it to make sure everything is good.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I make NO PROMISES......... Wait I have 7th not sure if that will ba a issue.

gosaints420

Reaction score
That's what I thought. I'll just wait for Gadget to get back.

Gadget

Reaction score
Yea just wait till I get back.

I don't think there is a cal file for that combination. I can mak one for you but not till I get back. I don't have any cal files with me to work from.

You can hook up the 7th and drive with the cal you have but the 7th just won't turn on.

G

Top Bottom