Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New from NJ

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you should pick up a RR, BR, or SWB......the Northeast XR Crew is heavily BSP, just a though :eviltongue:

FireB

Reaction score
I hate that shit since I'm in the fd I have to dive in that nasty sh*t to look for people or save their a$$es

Yikes........ Well, it has been pretty good to us so far this year.. *knock on wood*

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree.....but we need to spice things up. The meet pics make SWB guys butt hurt.

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
Lmao , i thought you meant FD as in the 3rd gen MAzda RX7 lol

Hahaha nah I wont drive a car the closets I'll get to owning one is the xrunner. I've already got a tacoma 4x4 I need dd now the truck I've got I've put to much into for off roading to be beating it up on the streets imo

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. $27k sounds about right for a 13 supercharged x. I paid about that for mine afew months ago except I had a $15.5k trade in.

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. $27k sounds about right for a 13 supercharged x. I paid about that for mine afew months ago except I had a $15.5k trade in.

I think I'm might go with the 05 for the 10k for a daily driver for now

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
Well I was down in Trenton today and I stopped by to see the x runner and it's junk... Dents on the bedsides body paint damage the skirts are all broken off tabs and scratched up. The rims are scratched and the RADIO didnt even WORK!

markgt531

Reaction score
whats your price range and miles pref , ive been seeing some randoms xr for sale lately and are you willing to go the distance for it ?

FireB

Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy find you had at Trenton.

Mine is still available, just collecting leaves in the driveway. LOL
I might just take it to Toyota Dealer next week and see how much I can get it.

Good luck with the search.

Aw10tacoma

Reaction score
I'm going to have to postpone my search due to new financial issues. Thanks for the help though. As soon as I can I'll be back for help looking for another xr

Top Bottom