Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member w/ New 2014 X-Runner!

Edders

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, just giving a shout out to the community! I just picked up a brand spankin' new X-Runner the other day, and I'm loving it!

Mods so far: BaK Roll-X Tonneau Cover, short stubby antenna, winter tires on alloy rims :)

(I was going to post pics but apparently I'm not allowed to yet!)

Rock out with your truck out! :rockon: :canada:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome to the family, love to see those pics when you get you post count up!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
(I was going to post pics but apparently I'm not allowed to yet!)

We have had this and other outdated policies in place for quite a while but I think it's time to remove the restrictions for new users. Welcome to the site and congrats on the new truck! Please post up some pics! :blurock:

Gadget

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground!!

G

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Welcome to the X-R underground. Lots of info at your finger tips.

KrazyIvan

Reaction score
Welcome welcome! I don't think have not seen too many '14 owners on here. And pics are always awesome.

Edders

Reaction score
Thanks for all the love guys and gals!

Welcome to the X-R underground. Lots of info at your finger tips.

You're telling me! When I was researching which vehicle I should buy, this site helped a lot in that regard.

We have had this and other outdated policies in place for quite a while but I think it's time to remove the restrictions for new users. Welcome to the site and congrats on the new truck! Please post up some pics! :blurock:

Don't worry, after 8 more posts I will share some pics! And after 28 posts I will most likely buy some stuff from the "For Sale" threads!

Welcome, and enjoy your addiction... er, I mean stay. :top:

I've been addicted to all things motor-driven for quite a while now :) I've got the X-Runner, plus a motorcycle (2005 Road Star Warrior) and I have (but am unfortunately selling soon) a 2011 Subaru WRX.

Yup, one day I will die with empty pockets and a huge smile on my corpse :)

Edders

Reaction score

Your voice has been heard!

SOLD!

Taking Possession

Bak Roll-X Tonneau Cover

All of my babies, in no particular order :)

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks good, love the cover, if i were to do over again I would go with that one!

Top Bottom