Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new member!

P05X

"Wicked Pissah"
Reaction score
Welcome to the xru guy good luck on the hunt for ur new x

markgt531

Reaction score
thanks, cant wait to get my hands on one. ive been saving my one viper alwayrm/auto start for the longest time for my project car but i think ill put it on the XRU

markgt531

Reaction score
Its finally official i just picked up my xr just a few hours ago from a member here. Very happy with it and cant wait to mod n go to some meets! Cant sleep now cuz im busy looking for parts

adamewwy

Reaction score
awesome man, can't wait to see what you do with it. Post pics so we can see what you got. also I recently purchased my xr also and some of the first mods I did to mine that I think are the best bang for your buck is a CAI and a URD S/S. You can't go wrong with either one. Also I would recommend changing your tranny and rear end fluid to either Redline/Royal Purple/Amsoil....Big improvement on shifting.

markgt531

Reaction score
awesome man, can't wait to see what you do with it. Post pics so we can see what you got. also I recently purchased my xr also and some of the first mods I did to mine that I think are the best bang for your buck is a CAI and a URD S/S. You can't go wrong with either one. Also I would recommend changing your tranny and rear end fluid to either Redline/Royal Purple/Amsoil....Big improvement on shifting.

KoOL thangs yeh i was thingkin of using the royal purple ive used it before on my previous cars

markgt531

Reaction score
thanks fellas ill be sure to post up picx once i get my tail light, head lights and fogs ligths to where i want it

Hershy_33

Reaction score
I remember the drive home from the lot like it was yesterday, got turned around in some lame town with no street lights, blind some poor guy drivin the other way with the high beams, and called my momma once i got back on the highway, obeying EVERY speed limit sign i passed... Ahhhh... brings a tear to my eye...

Top Bottom