Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new mirrors and eyelids on the projector head lights

skilledbum23

Reaction score
well i finally cleaned it after a week and i got new side mirrors and new eyelids to go on to the projector headlights, talked to a bunch of yall at x-fest about it so here they are
what do you guys think??

100_0292.jpg

100_0290.jpg

100_0296.jpg

2006nightrider

Reaction score
looks real good man...those headlights grew on me at XFEST...now i need to get me a set. Those eyelids look really good with the Halo's; and I do like the new side mirrors...can you change the light color in the side mirrors?...instead of blue?

oh, and your camera date is wrong, today is the 10th, not 11th..

skilledbum23

Reaction score
yes the side mirror can be blue yellow or white u can even hook them up to ur turn signals if u feel the need, mine just stay on all the time alot easier to wire

Xample

Reaction score
if you can open the mirrors carefully you should be able to change them

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
A part of my says that there's too much going on... looks kinda "busy". Doesn't look bad though :smile:.

I like those mirrors even better now, lol... wish my ebay seller wasn't a douche. I would've had them already. Maybe one day :dontknow:

skilledbum23

Reaction score
lol i had mine in less then a week, they are just a pain to modify, and mount u have to take ur time and i had them painted ot match the truck too so that took a few days as well

hiflyer

Reaction score
damn i like those lights like that!

i don't like them at all with all 3 of the inner lights showing!

07xrunner

Reaction score
dude that looks sick :rock: i love those mirrors

hiflyer

Reaction score
damn i really like those lights like that!

any chance of a head-on daylight shot?

thanks!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I saw those mirrors on ebay and was wondering how they would look on an X. :top:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I really like the side mirrors. How much and who makes them ? How hard are they to install? Truck looks Awesome!!!!

07SWB

Reaction score
lookin good. how did you do your fogs like that?

Reaction score
07swb,I think the fogs are called halos their on ebay under tacoma fog lights.those side mirrors are just badass,thats what i'd like to know about.:top:

Bobby B

Reaction score
I'm sure you got a lot of P/M's but which lights are those because the one's on Ebay are a little different looking.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Just go on ebay and search tacoma mirror. Don't pick K2motor though. I can't speak on any other seller, but K2motor doesn't really have them and they won't tell you that. They'd rather lie and tell you that they were shipped and lost, but "they'll reship them" yeah right :motz:

Top Bottom