Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Mod!

Coopstain

Reaction score
Woot! Picked me up a TRD CAI on Monday from Ebay. Received it Thursday Morning UPS Ground (ordered on a Monday - Holiday) and it was free shipping. Installed it yesterday afternoon and im loving it! Not planning on posting pictures since its like every other TRD CAI people have lol. But its a great mod (vs my old ghetto Intake that literally fell apart). Great Mod!:rock:

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Woot! Picked me up a TRD CAI on Monday from Ebay. Received it Thursday Morning UPS Ground (ordered on a Monday - Holiday) and it was free shipping. Installed it yesterday afternoon and im loving it! Not planning on posting pictures since its like every other TRD CAI people have lol. But its a great mod (vs my old ghetto Intake that literally fell apart). Great Mod!:rock:

what about the awesome spectre intake?:hmmmm2:

congrats man, Ill be getting a new one soon also.

HiTek21

Reaction score
congrats on the new mod, best looking intake for the x

Coopstain

Reaction score
what about the awesome spectre intake?:hmmmm2:

lol... well... when i was driving to Lowes on Monday and I was at the light to turn in... my truck stalled... restarted it and it immediatly stalled... it definitly wasnt the clutch or tranny... so i pushed it into the parking lot.. popped the hood.. and theres the ghetto spectre intake... completely off....

upon closer inspection, one of the pipes is cracked and the coupling was broken to hold it together.. ended up literally ductaping everyhting together to get it sealed adn drove it home very cautiously...

parked it in my drive way and immediately went to my computer.. been car pooling with teh fiancee all week up until last night. Got the TRD in the mail the other day and after the Ms got me home, immediately went to work on the truck. Im loving the TRD!!!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
nice man ... from look at your sig... what blocks are you running in the rear?

Top Bottom