Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new pics finally (new radio)

morcheez

Reaction score
havent had anything great to post lately but i finally got some pics of my new headunit and ipod holder that i "made" ...its an alpine 9883 i think ...makes the sub sound so much better and the factory speakers dont sound that bad at all

brianspics001.jpg

brianspics002.jpg

and here is the sub in case some of u havent seen it already
updatedpics008.jpg

morcheez

Reaction score
Nice setup. How do you like it?

i like it alot ..had the sub for quite sometime now but running of the factory headunit didnt show its full potential....sounds much better now and the ipod connection makes life a bit easier now to

XDsm

Reaction score
Tool is bad ass:rock: I have all their albums:top:

morcheez

Reaction score
i like the ipod holder thats a nice touch

thanks ...i thought forever about what i could use to make it ...and then it hit me that the ipod case cover would be perfect...all i did was cut down one side so the ipod would sit flush and drilled a screw threw the other side to hold it in

What dash kit is that?
its the metra kit ..crutchfield sends it for free so i didnt complain

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
Now you need to get the PAC-SWI adapter so that you can hook up your factory steering wheel controls to be able to control your Ipod and head unit. I too have an Alpine with an Ipod. The Ipod is hidden in the glove box because it was easy to run the cable in there. PM me if you have any questions about it.

Top Bottom