Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Product Teaser

sanchleo

Reaction score
Hopefully they come out before WEKFEST 12/15/2013 :biggrin:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
What would the range in ride height be? I would love to be able to raise the front end of the X in the winter and have a nice cushy ride in the winter and be able to lower it in the summer and stiffen the suspension in the summer.

BondXII

Reaction score
Good so far, after week 1. I "believe" the bugs are worked out. :blurock: Going to punish them for another week and see what's up.

When this is all over and are a REAL product, I'll type up a little something to explain "the saga of the coilovers." LOL You all have been patient through this and we thank you for it.

Stay tuned.

darthyota

Reaction score
Short enough would be an issue but the rest is just valving

justin13703

Reaction score
And a delay in when they get released. Let's let em get done with what they're using now before we start telling them to use different stuff and re valve this and that lol

BondXII

Reaction score
And a delay in when they get released. Let's let em get done with what they're using now before we start telling them to use different stuff and re valve this and that lol

LOL. Right.

Height is a slight issue with those since they are about ten inches too long. We would have to redesign the top mount and give you a stencil to show where you need to cut the hole in your hood to clear it. :)

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
You know what would make a great turkeyday present. Releasing pricing info tonight ;)

Top Bottom