Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Project

Hitman

Reaction score
Thats awesome almost looks like it was factory would love to do that do you think that might fit a 12' sub i know it would have to be wider but thats awesome congrats bro:top: :top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Thats awesome almost looks like it was factory would love to do that do you think that might fit a 12' sub i know it would have to be wider but thats awesome congrats bro:top: :top:

it could fit a 12 there is plenty of airspace for it. it would just have to be wider.

Justin

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Dood... thats one bad ass box... could you write up some box plans on it and post it here... or if you start making them and selling them i may be interested :top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Dood... thats one bad ass box... could you write up some box plans on it and post it here... or if you start making them and selling them i may be interested :top:

If I get enough interest, this may be an option...

Let me think about it a little bit.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
If I get enough interest, this may be an option...

Let me think about it a little bit.

Cool... i understand if you want to keep the plans to yourself.... I would :biggrin:

Again, just keep us posted if you start marketing them :top:

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Cool... i understand if you want to keep the plans to yourself.... I would :biggrin:

Again, just keep us posted if you start marketing them :top:

its not that I want to keep them to myself, but taking dimensions for the sides would be crazy. I did that freehand on a piece of poster board.

If i did them I would offer them covered or uncovered. Give people the option to use the space on top if they wish. I could also attempt the ported version as well.

well see ill have to think about it. I could use the extra money for my rim fund :biggrin:

Justin

DallasCowboys

Banned
Reaction score
DSCN2611.JPG

very early stages,

whatta you think?
Justin, Will this MTX T9510 fit in your custom box? They recommend this woofer to b ported but it can b sealed.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
Justin, Will this MTX T9510 fit in your custom box? They recommend this woofer to b ported but it can b sealed.

sorry man, the mounting depth for that sub is two deep to fit in my box. I have enough depth in the center, but the front face would interfere with a magnet that huge.

Justin

Last edited:
Top Bottom