Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New projector headlight housing (link inside)

Jonathan

Reaction score
yeah, if they didnt have all that chrome crap inside, and look like the 20 dollar headlights i had on my civic, i think they;d be ok. ill stick with my black head lights :eviltongue:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
yeah, if they didnt have all that chrome crap inside, and look like the 20 dollar headlights i had on my civic, i think they;d be ok. ill stick with my black head lights :eviltongue:

i was thinking the same thing.. not sure whats up with the small row of lights towards the inside :dontknow:

Last edited:

Jonathan

Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing.. im not to sure of what the point of the row of small lights towards the inside is about :dontknow:

its hard to make a light look and fit like oem. looks like they did ok at that, but they should have went for a bimmer look, instead of the generic ebay honda look:thumpdown:

morcheez

Reaction score
yeah those definately are a start but not my cup of tea ....and 400 bucks yikes:hmmmm2:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
they look OOOk to me i just need to see them on a truck you know?

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I think the black ones look kinda sweet. Again I have to put a x2 on the three LED's in a row for signals. They look kinda ugly. I like my Blackedout headlights...can deal with them for now. :rock:

07XR808

Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet except i'm not feeling the led signal lights. I like the projectors that the CT members did such as these:

attachment.php

Source: Custom Tacos. newXR

Last edited:

XDsm

Reaction score
I rememberly clearly when they were first producing them they posted a pic of one and most people shot down the 3 LED light deal and the halos. They seem to have went with them anyway:hmmmm2: I don't like how they look at all, they do look ricey and tacky. What can't one of these aftermarket companies just make a stock looking HID projector housing and not a riced out light show? Same goes for the tail lights that are out there. Not everyone is looking for altezzas:rolleyez:

rexrunner

Reaction score
ya i was thinking the same thing, he asked our opinions and we told him, then no changes:dontknow: . all it needs is one projector and a small turn signal in a black housing for a clean look IMO.

morcheez

Reaction score
why is he asking almost 400 for them if they are on ebay already for 250...:hmmmm2:

Top Bottom