Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New projector headlights thanks to babyboi

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Got in touch with babyboi a few weeks ago and ordered some of his projectors to install in my headlights. as I was waiting for them to arrive I opened up my headlamps and started getting them ready and painted everything that was crome black
Was very easy to do this install thanks to the instructions from babyboi:top:
pics aren't the greatest and definately looks better in person
here is a pic of them all done before the install

8sd2.jpg

Day shot
ey2w.jpg

night shot
c865.jpg

GR6RR

Reaction score
looks real nice! I need get a set on of these days.

X-FREAK

Reaction score
Did you install a DRL/turn signal lens or leave it empty? Thinking about doing projector on my oem headlights but the ugly stock yellow lenses are cracked. I already took them apart just wonder if you found some different lens or left them empty?

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Did you install a DRL/turn signal lens or leave it empty? Thinking about doing projector on my oem headlights but the ugly stock yellow lenses are cracked. I already took them apart just wonder if you found some different lens or left them empty?

I disabled the drl function so mine only works as a turn signal now. Left the cover off that on and the side reflectors I painted over for the all black look. If you get the ones from babyboi they are really easy to install not much work involved at all. I had other prijectors from ebay before but these are way better in my opinion. .and price is pretty decent too

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks really good, can't wait till I get a set of my own! I really hate not having HIDs!

motoxx199

Reaction score
Congrats on those lights man they look really good.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Very nice!!

I have some spare lenses if you need some. Or you can tint them to look a brighter amber color like BSP06XRU did on his.

Looks really good, can't wait till I get a set of my own! I really hate not having HIDs!

You want a kit?

Last edited:

justin13703

Reaction score
They look awesome man id also love to have a set of these when I can afford it lol

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Very nice!!

I have some spare lenses if you need some. Or you can tint them to look a brighter amber color like BSP06XRU did on his.

You want a kit?

I would love for you to put a set together for me but I won't have the money till after Christmas.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys. I hooked the halos up to a switch cause wasn't sure if I would be hassled by the cops for having blue halos since as far as I know its not allowed up here in canada but the white is just to boring for me so I had to go with blue..so far no problems tho even drove right past a cop today and no response from him but I know it's just a matter of time till that one cop thats just looking for something to do says something lol..probably will be the same cop I saw at roadblock last week and first thing out of his mouth was a comment about my modified license plate lol

nick_gz1

Reaction score
looks really clean, i will def. have to pick up a set in the future!

Top Bottom