Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new seat covers

blackX

Reaction score

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 208

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
They look nice! :top: Only problem for me is that they arn't waterproof. Also...kinda pricey. And $30 shipping. I would rather go with Wet Okole's. Oh...wait...I have them already! :biggrin: :top: J/K!...They are really nice seat covers. I say go for it!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
BLACKX,I priced the leather kits thru toyota and the price was 1500.00 for front and back soooooooo iI would say that is a killer price.
mort ,I know you have the oklies and they are sweet as well,I love the leather and it would just reek custom in our Xr's!:top:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
i saw those at the toyota dealership ... and i really liked em ... hahaha ... sucks i dont have a extra 500 laying around:laugh:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Yeah they are definately nice but way too expensive for me right now.:motz:

morcheez

Reaction score
yeah i saw those last night ...look nice but i dont want to spend 500 bucks and then they not fit right...trd covers are on the delivery truck today anyways :biggrin:

Matt's06

Reaction score
If anyone gets them, make sure to post some pics. I like them.

blackX

Reaction score
I was just reading the auction for it and it is for the front and rear seats. So I dont think the price is that bad.

Top Bottom