Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Track Video "So Funny"!

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Our Good Friend Chris decided that he would tag along last Saturday (May 19th) to our SCCA Autocross event and ride along for a few laps. This was his first time riding along. Our rule is, if you come and ride, and you scream, you have to wear the helmet with the pink pigtails. LOL...Watch Video Below...So Funny!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeq4aAI_7xk&feature=channel&list=UL[/ame]

http://youtu.be/qeq4aAI_7xk

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Omg his expressions were priceless. :rofl: It's like he was moving his lips to the left to help with his balance. Haha.

Time to upgrade those seats now. While watching the video, I was really surprised how much his seat swayed back and forth. It was a lot!

Reinforces the need for me to upgrade mine as well.

Did you guys get your truck back yet? Did they say what the problem was?

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Omg his expressions were priceless. :rofl: It's like he was moving his lips to the left to help with his balance. Haha.

Time to upgrade those seats now. While watching the video, I was really surprised how much his seat swayed back and forth. It was a lot!

Reinforces the need for me to upgrade mine as well.

Did you guys get your truck back yet? Did they say what the problem was?

Yeah, I never realized the seat was so loose, lol. We are picking up the truck today, Toyota said shiter shaft came out of position and that's why tranny was stuck in 2nd. They said they took it completely apart and changed shaft. Hopefully that did the trick, we will see.

autobodyX

Reaction score

One thing that will help is to pull the seat belt all the way out before you buckle it, it will click and then when it retracts back it will lock very tight and not move, it is hard to explain you just have to do it and see what I'm talking about. It has some thing to do with putting in a child seat it only does this on the passenger side.

Our rule is, if you come and ride, and you scream, you have to wear the helmet with the pink pigtails.

Bring that helmet up to ViR with you. I can take riders out with me in my run group.

Last edited:

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
Bring that helmet up to ViR with you. I can take riders out with me in my run group.[/QUOTE]

Ill bring the Pigtails with us. They are suction cup so we can put them on any helmet, LOL

triumphx

Reaction score
What tires were you running? They looked like they had alot of sidewall flex, bet with some stiffer sidewalls you could cut your time down quite a bit

AmyGuyClayton

Reaction score
What tires were you running? They looked like they had alot of sidewall flex, bet with some stiffer sidewalls you could cut your time down quite a bit

We were running a Nitto race tire (I cant remember off hand which ones)

These that we ran Saturday were new Hancook RS3's. They are alittle softer from the Nittos that we were running last year. Actually even though they seem to be softer, our times seem to be better with these Hancooks. We are still working on figuring out the right air pressure for these tires since they have only seen a few runs.

triumphx

Reaction score
Oh i hear ya, just something i noticed in the video and thought i'd pass it along to ya :top:....funny video though

Top Bottom