Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New truck new tint

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I just got my truck in June and finally got around to tinting my windows. Because I bought the TSS edition package the front windows were tinted from the port to Texas specs. So I opted to get the front windows stripped. I got 5% front windows, 5% back over the factory tempered tinted glass.

image-3822439965.jpg

Front view how dark it really is. This pic was at 3pm too.

image-756045803.jpg

Pic from inside the truck looking out of the tint.

image-4041858897.jpg

image-2373277315.jpg

image-604284977.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks good, love the wheels especially with the grey paint!

peusdeus

Reaction score
LOOKS NICE, CONGRATS. I HAVENT SEEN A VISOR TINT IN A LONG TIME. IT ACTUALLY LOOKS CLEAN! :top:

Kyle4488

Reaction score
Really wish you were allowed to tint front windows in BC:frown:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Really wish you were allowed to tint front windows in BC:frown:

Can't tint them at all? I have medical tint exemption. So they can be as dark as I want just can't tint the windshield except a visor strip

Kyle4488

Reaction score
Can't tint them at all? I have medical tint exemption. So they can be as dark as I want just can't tint the windshield except a visor strip

No the if the cops catch you with it your srewed. Some of them will go as far as scratching the crap out of it so you have to take it of, happened to my buddy in his supra. They say something about their safety and stuff just a bunch of BS if you ask me:motz:

x20Runner05

Reaction score
No the if the cops catch you with it your srewed. Some of them will go as far as scratching the crap out of it so you have to take it of, happened to my buddy in his supra. They say something about their safety and stuff just a bunch of BS if you ask me:motz:

The first thing to do is if you get pulled over snd they ask for your proffs, then might want to present the exemption form your sippose to keep in the car with the registration. True but I know people that know to handle situations like that and would have to redo it at their expense. But then again ill cross that bridge when I get to it but I hadn't got messed with the tint on any of my cars yet and they have all been that dark pretty much. They sorta lenient.

Kyle4488

Reaction score
The first thing to do is if you get pulled over snd they ask for your proffs, then might want to present the exemption form your sippose to keep in the car with the registration. True but I know people that know to handle situations like that and would have to redo it at their expense. But then again ill cross that bridge when I get to it but I hadn't got messed with the tint on any of my cars yet and they have all been that dark pretty much. They sorta lenient.
How in the hell do you get a medical exemption? Maybe I could get it because Im a welder and could say my eyes are extra sensitive to light at night:hmmmm2:?

x20Runner05

Reaction score
How in the hell do you get a medical exemption? Maybe I could get it because Im a welder and could say my eyes are extra sensitive to light at night:hmmmm2:?

I knew they had such forms to get but it also sort of got mentioned and offered to me when I had gone to the eye doctor one time. I actually have photosensitive eyes. Just in the sun I can't see and almost tear up. Even with the 5% tint I still wear my polarized Oakley's

Top Bottom