Nice X-Runner article

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Discussions' started by Billy182, May 14, 2019.

1. Billy182

Billy182 Member

2. Billy182

Billy182 Member

Looks like someone got a super clean looking truck for 18k:

[​IMG]

3. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

That’s some low mileage. Wish I could turn back the clock on mine.

4. madtrucker

madtrucker Active Member

I saw that article in my Google feed. It makes me proud to be an X Runner owner. I still love my X. I think they are going to end up being a classic.

5. Click

Click Member

Wow, low mileage. I haven't driven my 2011 really more than once in the last two years and have 16,500 on it. This one doesn't seem to have many. Close to what I do. Didn't think many people kept the mileage low

6. Billy182

Billy182 Member

I’m sure there are quite a few very low mileage X-Runners out there, only in private collections and not especially for sale. Mine is a ‘13 I’ve had for the past few years, and maybe since then I’ve put a few thousand miles on it? The furthest was the Virginia Beach gtg thanks to Rubin, so much fun the gf and I would do that again in a heartbeat
    [​IMG]