Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NightVision Intro and Produtcs

SpeedX

Reaction score
Can you please post pictures against a wall? I would really like to see what the cut-off looks like, I am currently running d2s system from the retrofit source, however I don't really like the down slope as a result of the shield.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
SpeedX said:
Can you please post pictures against a wall? I would really like to see what the cut-off looks like, I am currently running d2s system from the retrofit source, however I don't really like the down slope as a result of the shield.

These projectors have the same "step" in the cut off line. It's from the way the hi beam shield is made inside of the projector.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Any pics of the difference between 6 and 8k yet? Thanks bro.

Workman3886

Reaction score
Man, this is a sweet deal, I don't have the funds now but will there be more GB's in the future, I may have to get in on one of those...

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Workman3886 said:
Man, this is a sweet deal, I don't have the funds now but will there be more GB's in the future, I may have to get in on one of those...

I'm giving 3-4 weeks for the GB to go on so if you think you would have the money by then then you can jump on this one if you want. If there is enough interest I'm sure there would be another GB for them. I can get them without a GB but it would cost a little more.

Workman3886

Reaction score
I know this may be a dumb question, but is the blue halo considered "street legal", I know some cops can be butts about that...

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Workman3886 said:
I know this may be a dumb question, but is the blue halo considered "street legal", I know some cops can be butts about that...

Nope it's not street legal...neither is red. I have white and never had any troubles with any cops from anywhere in Louisiana.

mxmotomertz

Reaction score
that looks sweet whats the price for the group buy? i like the one bulb look how much to get them with the black light housing l=that im seeing in the pictures and if so how much for a white halo with 6000k low and high beam? i have angle eyes i think these look way beter

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
mxmotomertz said:
that looks sweet whats the price for the group buy? i like the one bulb look how much to get them with the black light housing l=that im seeing in the pictures and if so how much for a white halo with 6000k low and high beam? i have angle eyes i think these look way beter

I have a GB thread in my section if you wanna check it out.

on to the neXt

Reaction score
You may have answered this already, but is there any wires to cut and splice with this, I'm assuming you would gave to for tge halos but what about the rest

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
You may have answered this already, but is there any wires to cut and splice with this, I'm assuming you would gave to for tge halos but what about the rest

Nope just the two wires for each halo....everything else is plug and play or connect to the battery and ground points.

Top Bottom