Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NightVision

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Who wants projectors???

babyboi2284 has decided to become an XRU vendor and offer up some sweet Bi-Xenon projector kits.
Keep an eye on his new forum "NightVision" for more info on what he has to offer.
Great to have you as a vendor bringing us more goodies for our trucks!! :blurock:

Attachments

• 019517a5.jpg
    019517a5.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 286

Tunedx

Reaction score
hopefully u are offering oem projectors rather then those ebay no name halo junk.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Alright..sweet man glad u decided to become a vendor in the best community online!

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I will vouch for babyboi! He did my projectors and they turned out great. Don't even look like they have been taken apart :top: Excellent work!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. This kit is not an oem part. It is an aftermarket projector kit...basically the same 2nd gen kit that LS offered. I don't know how to go about getting oem projectors that will work on our trucks without major modification or cutting into your headlights which makes most people not want to deal with them.

Top Bottom