Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NorCal, Get in here MEOW!

X_Less

Reaction score
A few years ago we all attended our very own Derrix-something's kids high school car show and our very own Kevin took home a trophy... I saw it on facebook and forgot about it until it was mentioned again.

It is a week away on the 11th, You HAVE to pre-register so get in on it right meow.

http://manteca.schoolspan.com/school/eastunionhigh/

East Union High in Manteca.

Me, Alex and Richard had previously discussed it and intend on showing up, The San Jose folks will meet up and show up at my house to drag my sexy ass out of bed. So you two homo's need to sign up ASAP.

Last edited:

X_Less

Reaction score
Then I'm going to need some assistance on how the hell to do it... So I just fill it out and turn it in with $25?

alexxwing

Reaction score
We gave 20 bucks to derricks son when he came into town he took care of it send him a pm and he will let you know what's up

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Everyone is welcome to come down and pay day of show, $25.
Load in is 8:30-10.
Hoods must be open so clean them engine bays.
It's going to be warm, 93. Bring non-alcohol drinks, this is a school.
You can smoke but has to be on the sidewalk...I don't mean tires.
Follow the link on Alan's (X-Less...no more) post or Google map East Union High School to get directions.
You can text me at 510-305-3216.

X_Less

Reaction score
I've been meaning on changing my user name... Everyone is welcome to meet up at my house, I know Alexxwing and Tanaka and possibly Lino (no idea what his handle name is) will be arriving at my place around 8-9AM.

Send me a PM if anyone needs my address (I'm in Mountain House/Tracy).

Seriously, Open hoods?... My engine cover is pretty messed up :(

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
I've been meaning on changing my user name... Everyone is welcome to meet up at my house, I know Alexxwing and Tanaka and possibly Lino (no idea what his handle name is) will be arriving at my place around 8-9AM.

Send me a PM if anyone needs my address (I'm in Mountain House/Tracy).

Seriously, Open hoods?... My engine cover is pretty messed up :(

Don't worry Alan we will have that engine cover situation all taken care of real soon.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Seriously, Open hoods?... My engine cover is pretty messed up :([/QUOTE]

No one said how far it has to be open...:top:

Top Bottom