Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

now i am happy (arlington, tx)

smftexas86

Reaction score
so I got the truck end of July, and strangely I never saw another xrunner driving around. Here used to be a SWB along time ago, but that was years ago.

I had given up hope of actually seeing others around where k am. My area is more known for big jacked up 4 wheelers or if anything fancy its classics.

well I got excited Sunday morning. I was in the car with a buddy when I saw a red being washed in Arlington, TX by east chase and green oaks area.

then today in a hurry to see my date for the evening i see a BSP driving north on 820 which for him would have been shortly after 820 and 287 split.

of course i didn't have time to take pics, or look at mods or even look at stickers. I was just excited to see other X's around.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
For the record I go to Arlington pretty often and never see your truck. I'm usually in my company van though. Maybe some one should start a dfw meet.

smftexas86

Reaction score
well I just saw these two in Arlington. My main stomping ground is Haltom city and north Richland hills.

05xrunnerx

Reaction score
Was the red one you saw a br , I saw that truck two days in a row once on 20 and once at an apartment complex in arligngton he had a bunch of those signs in the back for towing.

gunner76137

Reaction score
I used to live in arlington and have had 2 xrunners. One 05 SWB and an 07 RR. Still have my 07 but live in Tennessee now. I worked at SouthStar in Watauga
We used to have alot of meets when I was there.
If you get a chance you need to go to TexFest. I think its going to be in SanAntonio this year just watch the regional southwest thread. Theres alot of good people you will meet there.
This was my 05

And this is my 07

Last edited:

smftexas86

Reaction score
ya BR and I didn't get a chance to look at his signs.

wow gunner your 05 sure was a beauty

geltzerman

Reaction score
Howdy, from North Saginaw...I am driving a '13 BLACK XR (NO MODs) ....I saw a blue XR the other day....man I get a lot of looks and usually a lot of aggressive behavior around me.....

smftexas86

Reaction score
Saginaw? You are right around the corner then. Ya I have the same problem. Passing is difficult as all the sports cars and teenagers wanna race

Top Bottom