Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NW X-runners

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I've been busy with work and baseball and haven't been on in while. Send me a message to my phone to keep me better updated if you want. 253-459-2311.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Since the xrunner isnt anofficially classed vehicle in the SCCA I will only be able to run the packwood WA natl Prosolo Autocross with the truck. It would be awsome to see you guys come out. July 31st-Aug 1st. Aug 1st is my birthday as well so Im hoping it will give me good luck for the races.

The national tour Autocross is the following weekend at the same place. Since the truck wouldnt be legal to race in H-Stock I asked the other drivers if I could Co-drive with them and I found someone that need a second driver. I GET TO RACE A 2009 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R!!! :rockon:

CanyonCarver

Reaction score
The 1st is my B-day also. Good luck with the races and sweet score with the GT-R!!

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
12832 US Highway 12
Packwood, WA

Your GPS might find it easier as Randle, WA but thats the address.

Directions
http://www.wwscc.org/locations/packwood.html

I will be out there all weekend but this is how the schedule goes. Saturday I run in the morning and in the afternoon so pretty much show up any time after 9 to see cars running and the last runs of the day are over at like 4pm I think. Same course on Sunday just trying to get faster times as this is where it counts. Sunday would be the day to come out as it is the Final runs to see where you place and If you place high enough you make it into the superchallenge which is the a drag tree start using your classes dial in times. Chevy Aveo VS Nissan GTR is a funny one to watch as the Aveo get a 10 second head start.

Event Schedule
http://www.scca.org/documents/Solo_Forms/ProSolo schedule.pdf

SE_XRUNNER

Reaction score
whats up guys? angus finally got totalled out and i got a new ride. 2003 silverado ss. not as fun as the X but phuck its clean. needs mods but im happy with it. check the for sale section for my post. i threw a couple pics in there with my for sale ad.

hit me up fellas id love to hang out still even though i now have 6.0Litres instead of 4.0!!!!!
580-919-6955

Top Bottom