Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OBD2 gauge

Reaction score
I am thinking about using an OBD2 gauge to give real time data. I know there are two and most people here are using the Scan Gauge 2, but there a large difference between them and the Ultra Gauge? Thank you.

Gadget

Reaction score
I use the Ultra Gauge. You can configure it to display a lot of data.

The downside is if you have a problem with it you are on your own. They will not respond to any effort to contact them for tech support or any warranty issue, so it is an as is type of purchase.

G

rennurx

Reaction score
I use the Ultra Gauge. You can configure it to display a lot of data.

The downside is if you have a problem with it you are on your own. They will not respond to any effort to contact them for tech support or any warranty issue, so it is an as is type of purchase.

G

Good thing there pretty cheap. I haven't had a problem yet. So worth it to me!

Reaction score
The only difference between the two in just price. From reading their sites, they look the same, but that is all marketing.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Had my scangauge II for 5 years and in 3 vehicles and no issues!

butters607

Reaction score
I had mine for about two years before it crapped out I mean for what you pay after two years heck can't get much better.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I've had mine for a while with no issues at all. Even with opening it up and changing the led color it's still going strong.

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
haha damn i never knew how cheap the ultra gauge was....just purchased mine!

Micro

Reaction score
Anybody know if either of these gauges can be configured to display intake valve advance or cam and crank position signals? Also interested in accelerator pedal position. I didn't see these listed in the parameters list in the other thread.

On a similar note, does anyone have the CAN arbitration id's or other id's for all the parameters that are readable on the CAN bus or by OBDII?

Top Bottom