[Oct 2009] Top Ride Nominees

Discussion in 'Top Ride Nominations' started by K2, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

This is the nomination thread for Top Ride of the Month, October 2009.

Please note the TROTM Nomination Guidelines here:
    http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=27597

Nominations will be accepted until the 31st of August 2009.

When nominating please post the Members XRU Username, a short reason why you think that member deserves TROTM, and a link to any photos or additional information (garage, etc) that may help people learn more about the owner. If the staff feels that a nomination post is too promotional it will be edited accordingly.

Users that are currently being voted on for TROTM are not eligible this nomination period and will be removed by the staff.

Any nominations without an XRU Username and reason for nomination will NOT be entered into the poll. Please ensure that your nomination is in the format:

Originally Posted by Sample Nomination
    XRU Member: XRU Username
    Reason for Nomination: Not Nominated. This is an example nomination.
    Photos
    : http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2&sort=1 - this must be clickable

When seconding a nomination, please ensure that you use the same post for the maximum of 3 allowed seconds. Any seconds not located in your first seconding post will not be counted. Please also ensure that you quote the nomination post you are seconding in your post (Use Multi-Quote Option if you are nomination multiple boards). If there is no nomination quoted then the post will be ignored when the nominations are counted.

Any seconds for a truck that has not been nominated yet will be counted as null and void.

Please posts only nominations or seconds, no "Thank you" posts are needed, they clutter the thread and will be deleted.

Any inqueries regarding the TROTM Contests should be sent via PM to K2 or an administrator.

Best of luck to all nominees!

2. blackx-runner

blackx-runner "White Flash"

K2 for top ride

I would like to nominate the man responsible for countless hours of work distraction. The man behind the site that so many of us spend our days browsing. The man that takes time away from his family and personal life to make the best damn XR site on the net. His dream and dedication to this site not only gave us a place to all hang out and BS. It also gave us a chance to make lifelong friends that we may not have otherwise met.
    I am sure there are hundreds more reasons for his nomination, but I just picked a few.
    K2 for top ride. :rock:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2 blackx-runner, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  3. RJDoute

RJDoute "My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"

I'll second K2. I'll also nominate blackx-runner for biggest ass kisser of the month. :biggrin:

4. Venomous_X

Venomous_X Active Member

Good luck to anyone who gets put up against him......LOL....see, this is the badside of the people publically nominating people. Now its going to get harder....So lets step up the game guys!

*EDIT* Found the pics I was looking for! See below!

I would like to nominate Ricky (NixXR462) as Truck of the month. He's been here for quite a long time and if he can't make you spit milk out of your nose
    by saying some random stuff, I do not know who will. He's got a pretty badassed ride too which is definitely a plus. He is one of the few here who can pull
    off chrome without being too cheezy even though many of us give him grief for it :laugh: All in all, he's a good friend to me and many others as well as
    having great things to add and funny stuff to say on this forum. Without him, I can honestly say it would be a little more sullen in here. :top: Good luck
    Ricky.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#4 Venomous_X, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  5. VaBchXRunner

VaBchXRunner "The Bargain Baron"

So what happens to the other nominees from the previous months???
    Some of them should get before we get a whole other group of trucks:hmmmm2:

6. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

You can nominate trucks from previous months... just not trucks that are being voted on right now.

Thread cleaned.

7. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Guys, I'm honored at the idea of being nominated and I really appreciate it. But I respectfully decline the nomination. I want this thing to be about YOU GUYS. And, if you want to be fair - my truck sat up top the site for the first 6 months when it first opened.

So... let's get some more nominations in here. You guys wanted to vote on this so let's get busy!

8. RedXr

RedXr New Member

I know he was a previous nominee, but I would vote for him again.

Vince,

[​IMG]

Stand up guy, and I know he's done his duty for many members.

9. RedXRunner

RedXRunner "Splash Baby Douchecanoe"

I nominate Yardie LOL

Why: its Yardie come on! :adore:

[​IMG]

10. Super Werty

Super Werty Active Member

I would like to Nominate ICEMAN.

He has hosted so many large and small meets at his house its not even funny. Out of state members have stayed at his place. And he really just deserves it for making the AZ crew more fun.

You da man Jason!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. blackx-runner

Fawk your Decline of the nomination. I won't take that. I don't care if you're the admin and owner or XRU or not. Your decided to give the members the nomination and the voting power and you will respect that power. If we want to vote you top ride that is our choice. There will be many more months for top rides. If you don't accept now I will keep putting you up for nomination. Everybody may think I am a big giant ass kisser. But they can think what they want. I greatly respect what you have done for the community and I would like to see your truck on the banner again. K2 for top ride :biggrin:

12. Coupe

Coupe Active Member

I will second that. Nice Ride.

13. BlackCat

BlackCat New Member

I second this one !

ICEMAN has opened up his house to the AZ/EP crew consistently over the last couple of years ! And, like SW said, he has definitely made being a part of the AZ crew a lot more fun ! :top:

14. Jay Swift

Jay Swift "The Philippine Bean"

XRU Member: InkedRunner

Reason for Nomination: All around top notch member! very helpful, welcomes everyone to his house, holds awesome meets, etc. :rock::rock::rock:

Photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. K2

K2 Administrator
    Staff Member

Bump for more nominations! Common guys - let's see some more good options. We've got lots of members, and quite a few I can think of that should grace the top of XRU --- so let's get em nominated!

16. CaliKnightRider

CaliKnightRider New Member

[​IMG]

enough said this guy should win!!!!!!!

17. Yotaman

Yotaman "Shortbus"

Alexrunner......his Flat Black X is sick w/ the wheels he has! Plus he's teh entertainment at meets! haha Anybody in Davids room last year at XFE knows how entertaining Huck Finn is.

There are pics of his X on here w/ the new paint and wheels, I'm just to lazy to find them right now.

SuperHuck:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Yardie

Yardie "The Jamaican"

I second the nomination for Alex :top:

19. lamecargo

lamecargo Active Member

wow this didnt get very much attention did it....

20. blackx-runner

I think there were only a select few that wanted the public voting and nominations like this. I was happy with the old system. :rolleyez:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.