Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oct 3rd DYNO Event

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score
Well folks i'm gonna be putting my truck on the DYNO for the first time today at around 1030am CST. I'm gonna be doing the 3 pulls package, im thinkin of doing 2 passes with and without the cover on my TRD CAI too settle the discussion once and for all, then im thinkin of making my 3rd as either a top speed or a 1/4 mile pass, I need yalls opinion, i mean if the truck has a factory speed limiter then that would be a waste of my time but if not can somebody chime in and shed some light on this.
Thanks
Cam

09_xrated_barcelona

MR. XRATED
Reaction score

Attachments

• ALL 4 DYNO.jpg
    ALL 4 DYNO.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 207
  • DYNO1.jpg
    DYNO1.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 185
  • DYNO2.jpg
    DYNO2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 191
  • DYNO3.jpg
    DYNO3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DYNO4.jpg
    DYNO4.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 181

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Those are some decent numbers for sure man. Did you have an base numbers?

Get that truck tuned and you can pick up more power. 11's is too rich for an N/A motor.

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I say X-1. :top:

X-1 will get your tune right were it needs to be, and will get you a good power increase.

The OEM clutches are hit and miss. Some have issues with them some don't. I've had one of each, one really bad, one really good. I would plan on doing the clutch and flywheel in the future though.

Murderface

Reaction score
I would definately do the X-1 first

Reason: u have an exhaust and intake which would benefit from the X-1's self tuning capabilities. Anyother mods u throw on it will get its full potential from the X-1 plus the X-1 will give you a bit more HP itself:top:

Top Bottom