Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*Official* Gauge Pictures Thread

xrunish

Reaction score
so i just recently bought a lc1 wideband kit from a friend and will be boosted in a few days.. and i just wanted to see what people to put for gauges... i know people have the plx and some have a boost gauge with the lc1 but im tryin to find out that look im goig for... stealthy but noticeable

Please post pics of your gauge setup!

Last edited by a moderator:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
not really stealthy, but it is definitely noticeable :top:
newgauge.jpg

xrunish

Reaction score
nice.. is that custom or you picked up up from one of the vendors? cause i know deathshadow i think has the same concept

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
nice.. is that custom or you picked up up from one of the vendors? cause i know deathshadow i think has the same concept

made it myself.
DS has one for a single din unit. Looks really sweet.

X-roller

Reaction score
Nice....I'm gonna make a custom one as well but I'm gonna find a way to imprint our signature X-runner in there.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Is that yours steven? Are you using a narrowband? :dontknow:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Is that yours steven? Are you using a narrowband? :dontknow:

Yes, its the plx iMFD gauge.

Still working on it tho, i have the oil pressure and fluid temp modules now, just need to be installed. Wideband is coming next.

IMG00068.jpg

IMG00066.jpg

08RR XRNNER

Reaction score
show your gauge setup!

Im in the process of getting boost-afr gauges and I was just curious of what kinda gauge setup everyone has...plz include pics also if possible:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
if your just planning on running 2 gauges contact Glen from Totally Twisted Creations...he has the 2 gauge a-pillar mount...there will be some fitment issues you need to sand out to make it look a little cleaner...but they still look good...just a suggestion...

08RR XRNNER

Reaction score
yeah I saw that pod they sell...I was thinking of getting that...but just seein what other kinda choiced I have too

Top Bottom