Official Sway Bar Group Buy

Discussion in 'XII Performance' started by BondXII, Mar 13, 2018.

1. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

Pretty sad. Still waiting also.
    Got to hurt future group buys from other vendors on here.

2. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

I too am still waiting...

3. radracer_x

radracer_x Member

We need to do something if this goes over to next month.The lack of communications and organization is just frustrating. I feel that we are being led on. The message board hasn't been updated on who has received theirs. What is the count now? 2 ppl received? What's the progression?

captainkimhawk likes this.
  4. mr2runner

mr2runner Member

thanks!

5. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

There's nothing XRU can do. I've personally reached out to them and have got very sporatic response. This group buy was advertised on Facebook too. Removing XII from the forum only hurts the people who haven't received their sways yet.

Also, why would one vendor's lack of communication hurt the reputation of another vendor? Seems like flawed logic.

That being said I would like to get a tally going of those who have not received their sway bars. If you do not have your bars please PM me so I can start a list to make sure nobody gets left behind.

6. XR415

XR415 New Member

Pm'd thanks a lot.

7. na-mr2

na-mr2 Member

Pmd you Matt

8. Bendilzerian

Bendilzerian Member

Yikes. So happy I backed out of this when things started going south. Never seen this on a forum honestly

9. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

10. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Nobody has. Especially with a vendor that has been around for as long that they have. It's extremely frustrating for all involved.

LAzevedo likes this.
  11. Ryan Robinson

Ryan Robinson New Member

12. Ryan Robinson

Ryan Robinson New Member

13. 30Birdy

30Birdy Member

I went with suspension maxx. They won't flex and deform like most aftermarket ones. Probably overkill on such a light vehicle, but built to last and stand up to abuse.

Attached Files:

@omgredx likes this.
  14. SOHCmyDOHC

SOHCmyDOHC Member

Got the part numbers for them?

LAzevedo likes this.
  15. RS2008XR

RS2008XR Member

I figure XRU can't do anything this fiasco, but didn't see any mention of removing this vendor., at least until we all get our sway bars and the refund for the bushings. You must realize it's more than a lack of communication. Something terribly went wrong or there was some form of intent. If you were on the receiving end of this deal, your opinion might be different.

LAzevedo likes this.
  16. 30Birdy

30Birdy Member

You could contact them directly. You'll have to make measurements to get your sway bars level to the ground with the weight of the truck. I tried to call them to get the specs for mine, but soon realized SEMA is where everyone is headed right now.

17. amorx

amorx New Member

So are we getting them for Christmas? Or will this be a New Years resolution? Jk. Just hoping this doesn’t hit the 12 month mark.

18. NetherRealm

NetherRealm New Member

I'm glad I saw this thread before ordering them from their website. I hope it gets resolved for everyone soon.

19. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

I think you're missing the point. My reply was in response to the claim that this vendor's failure would impact future group buys on the forum. How is a failed XII Performance group buy going to effect a future URD or Strictly Street group buy? It won't, that's all I'm saying. As for being on the receiving end, I am, it happened to members of this forum, people I call my friends (in and out of the online world). I'm just as angry and disappointed in XII as everyone else. They've been nothing but good to me and all of our members in the past. This is very out of character for them. Nobody expected this. My opinion is the same as everyone else's, it's unacceptable. But like I said in my previous response, removing them from the forum right now only hurts the people who haven't received their kits yet. It's another story once everyone has been made whole on this deal.

20. hypertaco

hypertaco Member

And it is also strange that they have the bars and bushings for sale on their website. I remember hearing they were going to have a few extra sets, so I was going to order one, but like it was stated before, glad I didn't. Maybe I can get a set eventually, who knows.