Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'XII Performance' started by BondXII, Mar 13, 2018.
So I get home today and see this at my door.
And yes it is!
Me too, problem is I got mine a month ago and already installed. Why the hell did I get another set, especially with how many people are waiting.
Ladies and gents. I can tell you all that this has been a hell of a year overall. So much so that i want to just hide in a dark corner until this is all over. Anything i say will just sound like an excuse by now. “Short” cliff notes:
- battling with manufactures to get stuff built for us
- constantly telling people “just a couple weeks” since said manufactures keep telling me that
- giving up on manufactures and telling them to pack sand
- having these manufactures build what i needed for the group buy
- more delays with these guys
- telling those that have ordered other parts (same ones i said “just a couple more weeks”) parts aren’t coming
- having credit card locked from manufacturer’s finance person doing way to many ways to get funds before letting us know so we can notify credit card company ahead of time
- getting credit card active again
- manufacturer still trying to run card and lock it up again
- getting credit card REACTIVATED again
- getting sway bars shipped
- dealing with jack ass shipper when sway bars finally arrive
- refunding said customers
- sh** i’m broke
- refinance house to cover refunds and your shipping costs (literally)
- losing a family member
- Hurricane coming
- no wait...it’s not coming
- FedEx shutting down account and wiping out all history
- getting the list back together after searching through emails
- ****ed up and sent another set to someone (thanks for being honest and contacting me about this)
- losing a friend/coworker (today)
- getting things straight with the accidental additional shipment
And this isn’t even including the stuff i have had to deal with in my “real job”.
I mean 2019 has got to be better than this, right?!
Anyway, long story short (too late, i know)...new shipping label is in process so that set goes to its ACTUAL home and the others will be out by tomorrow/monday. I am passed all the bull****, so these are for real shipping out to the last bit of customers. I am flying out Saturday to go visit my parents/siblings (haven’t seen them in two years+) so i can’t leave knowing that any kit is still outstanding before i leave. With the rediculous fees associated with changing flights...they WILL be shipped out tomorrow/monday. Yes, this includes the set that was purchased after the group buy.
Needless to say that this journey has stressed me out so much, that there will not be another group buy from me. If i see enough interest in parts in the future, i’ll buy them outright. Not say a word. Once they are at the shop and i’m Not waiting on ANY parts and what not...i’ll put out a limited time sale. Kind of the same thing....without waiting on me or the manufacturer to get you the part(s) you spent your hard earned money on.
I am very sorry for how this group buy panned out. Thank you for those of you that stuck it out.
Thank you! Finally received mine on Thursday.
Your welcome and I forgive you, now give me my swaybars.
You had mentioned that there may be a few extra sets available for sale, that turn out to be true?
I've responded to all of those who PMed me about their kits not arriving. I'd like to see what everyone's status is now that all of the kits have supposedly shipped.
No Tracking info and nothing has arrived for me yet. Thanks!
I end up getting my refund
Seriously? I got nothing. Not a response for either of the Bonds
I didn't get a response to, just let paypal do their work and a week later I got a email about my refund. Good luck
Sadly I got nothing yet
Hopefully that’s a start to a trend.
No sways received.
I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon. I get home and start opening the boxes and BOOM! Set of sways! And bushings!!! I ordered mine off their website about 2 months ago. I feel bad for all the guys who were on the group buy and haven’t received theirs yet. I have no idea how the priority works and wish you all luck.
Ok I received my sway-bars today thank you xii performance ,now I 100% forgive you.
Finally received mine. How will we be reimbursed for the bushings?
Anyone that wants to sell their stock rear sway bar........please PM me. Even better if you live near NorCal.
I’ll sell you mine. PM me