Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*OFFICIAL* Va, NC, NJ, PA, MD, DE Convoy for X-FEST EAST 2008

Do you plan on attending X-Fest 08?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Sounds good to me...:top:

You guys can't leave me this time...:argh:

ntinhri

Reaction score
So what time do you guys expect to get to Blacksburgs/Christiansburg? Let's try to keep this on topic b/c it's getting REALLY difficult to figure out WTF is going on next week.

I think what Geoff and I are going to do is drive from L-Burg up to Blacksburg to pick up one of my wife's friends that's gonna ride down with Geoffrey. I'll get you guys the exit number this weekend. We'll meet you guys there. There's A LOT less traffic at that exit than the Roanoke exit I had previously mentioned and should be a good fuel-up point for the remainder of the trip.

va beach guys will be sorting this out satat thier mod meet.. Im game for eairly the better but for baby sitting reasons I can leave until friday morning..

I think the orginal plan was to be at justins house in williamsburg by 8am... which is fine with me.. It put us into richmond around 9. Im not too sure where the nova guys are meeting us gadget was getting that all together...

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
NOVA crew planned on meeting you(VAB) guys somewhere on 64. You guys & David can pick the exit. :top:

I can talk to Gadget about what he's doin Saturday.

you guys just get to my house around 8 and bring radios. Ill handle the rest:top:

Justin

So where are we meeting?

Last edited:

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
i think me and a couple other are talkin about doing it gumball style on thursday night. What ya know about that, sucka:rock::rock:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
i think me and a couple other are talkin about doing it gumball style on thursday night. What ya know about that, sucka:rock::rock:

grumpys_bail_bonds.jpg

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Please, enlighten us Duane.

Cannonball run yes, Gumball run...:hmmmm2:

You won't roll alone Steve.

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Please, enlighten us Duane.

Cannonball run yes, Gumball run...:hmmmm2::rock:

You won't roll alone Steve.
cannonball is europe
gumball in US
gonna roll w/ the lights off at 1am and see who can get there the fastest

ntinhri

Reaction score
i like my HID's I burn them all the time.. I def aint running at night without them.. thats just STUPID

Stevenredx

Reaction score
20 pages and i still don't understand whats going on exactly for you guys, maybe you should start a new thread with nothing but details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom