Official- X-Fest East 2011 thread

Discussion in 'National Events' started by blackx-runner, Jul 14, 2011.

1. blackx-runner

blackx-runner "White Flash"

X-fest East 2011 will be happening Sept 23-25 in Morgantown West Virginia.

Mark your calenders, schedule your vacations now. I don't want to hear any excuses why you can't make it to this event. IMO these gatherings are one of the greatest parts of being a member on this site. Meeting new people, catching up with old friends. Finally putting a face to those screen names we all know. They are just an all around good time.

As far as why I chose Morgantown West Virginia. Google pretty much is to blame for that.
    Besides being a semi-centralized location for the eastern US and Canadian crews there is also plenty to do in the area. I'm planning on getting a 1/2 day rafting trip planned for anybody interested. Some nice scenic cruises with hopefully some calender worthy photo op backdrops. As well as the usually raffle and evening events we all love.
    I'll get you guys some more details as soon as I get them worked out. Hope to see everyone there. :blurock:

2. revobreaker

revobreaker Moderator
    Staff Member

2nd post!!!

3. on to the neXt

on to the neXt New Member

I get more excited everyday

4. GaX-Runner

GaX-Runner New Member

Same here! Hope I can make it this year! WV seems a lil far but I'm shooting for it :top:

5. Venomous_X

Venomous_X Active Member

Sounds like a nice trip david, nice job.... now come hangout with me at texfest and Ill really be impressed :top:

6. Murderface

Murderface New Member

Is Morgantown any where near Meth. Mountain West Virginia? If so I think I'll stay home this year, don't need any of those losers breaking into my truck and stealing my 13 yr old piece of shit head unit lolz.
    .boj a rof gnikool llits m'I ecnis raey siht ti ekam nac I epoh yllaer I ,laer rof tuB

7. BondXII

BondXII Well-Known Member

Dang! One of these years, X-Fest will be on a weekend I don't have something planned. Have fun guys and take plenty of pictures. The wife and I will be doing a PDX (Professional Driving Experience) event with the X down in the Daytona Speedway. Anniversary gift for the both of us. (Her idea) How did I get so lucky? :adore::blurock:

8. *IrunnIt*

*IrunnIt* Active Member

Come on man u gotta go. I thought the jersey crew is all gona roll together.

9. xrgilly

xrgilly Active Member

about an 8 hour drive for me according to mapquest, i dunno if into that again

10. blackx-runner

blackx-runner "White Flash"

8 hours.... I wish my drive was only going to be 8 hours LOL. :crinklehair:

11. hottacoX

hottacoX Moderator
    Staff Member

Only 6 and a bit for me:top: I know slywitty and tunedx were down how about the rest of the cannucks? Friday convoy???

12. Torspd

Torspd Moderator
    Staff Member

Lmao:laugh: Always the one upper. Lol.

Fingers crossed for you buddy. :top:

I will still be disappointed if I make it and you don't. :disappointed:

22 hours, best case scenario. Like a trip to SD. Cake walk, with better scenery.

#12 Torspd, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  13. ntinhri

ntinhri Active Member

Sweet I already have off, see you guys there... Better pack some juice, a s/c tunrda will be on site! SHit great time to get maf cal tuned!!!

14. Slywhitty

Slywhitty "Midget Magnet"

Guess it's gonna have to be in oshawa for you to go. 8 hours is nothing. That's what Mapquest says. I'll lead the pack and we will be there in less then 6 if you can keep up. Lol. I'm gonna be really disappointed if only the RR crew is gonna rep canada (then again maybe not haha) Lemme ask this. Why else do you hav planned for that weekend??

Oh ya. If the rest if you don't get it I am going. And John you are coming. You will have a job by then you have my word lol also I will supply the dew for ya. Hahah

15. ntinhri

ntinhri Active Member

you bringing the better half right?

16. Slywhitty

Better half?

17. ntinhri

ntinhri Active Member

wrong Canada boy....sorry.. you can bring a few too...:top:

18. Slywhitty

Haha that's what I thought. I'll be sure to pass the msg on. I'll be seeing Cory on Sunday at autocross lol

19. Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl Active Member

I am in,...... when we cruising down???? I can book it off work:) have the weekend off...think I am going to take the fri and thurs off maybe even the monday

20. on to the neXt

on to the neXt New Member

I'm already off on Friday's but i was planning to take Thursday and Monday off to