Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official- X-Fest East 2011 thread

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I work for Marriott so any idea of a Msarriott or affiliated hotels near by let me know. Can some one give exact dates and were. Thank you

The hotel we choose will determine the exact location. It was going to be in Morgantown WV, but a football game forced us to move a little bit. We are looking at hotels around the deep creek lake area in McHenry MD.
The dates are Sept 23-25th and those aren't changing.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
well, looks like I won't be making it again this year.

Tunedx

Reaction score
I may consider on going this year. Not sure weather I want to drive the distance.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I may consider on going this year. Not sure weather I want to drive the distance.

It's only like 6 hours man. You never drive your truck anyways so y not get it out for this at least. And yes. I am very disappointed that your not coming again Yardie. Grrrrrr:crinklehair:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Ok everyone I'm working on getting the hotel lined up. I've found a really nice place. Has a bar and restaurant, spa for the ladies if they wish. Golf coarse + about any other outdoor activity you could think of. Pool, fitness room for the Canadians. :canada:. Plus they're willing to section off the parking lot for us and even provide us with a hose and buckets to wash the trucks. So really a lot to offer. Now the price is a little higher than I was hoping. Looks like rooms will be $114/night. Which for anybody that went to TN in '08 that's right about what we paid there as well. But it turned out to be well worth it IMO.
I'd like to know if the price is doable for those planning on coming. I'd hate for people to skip the event because the hotel is too expensive. There are double queens rooms, so if you can split the cost two or more ways that is another thing to think about.

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I'm coming either way if I have to sleep in the X I will funds are a little tight at the moment but I'm going and I'm going to have a blast either way

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am good with that price:top: sounds like a great spot!

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I figured this was my first x fest land I'm not missing it unless something bad happens to the X

Jwall

Reaction score
That's a great setup black x. Price is more than fair for what they are offering and the things you can do at the hotel alone. I'm glad we only have 7 hours to drive this year it's making me able to go now 89% sure anyways, see how work goes.

Limitless

Reaction score
Thats a good price to stay right at the resort IMO, normally they want closer to $200. Hell thats even a good price for a decent hotel.

ntinhri

Reaction score
Book it they can always share rooms....only thing I worry about is the shanigans.... they might not be flexible.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
The last hotel wasn't and the 5-0 showed but it didn't get pinned on the XRU crew:biggrin: lol

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
The fuzz came? When was this and why? Lmfao:canada:

Jwall

Reaction score
Hahaha !! Run! Bang bang bang. All the Canadians stayed up while you guys needed your beauty sleep. You still got them burnt shorts.
Lol hottaco vs sink.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
OK, hopefully tomorrow we will have a block of rooms reserved for us. I'll post an announcement as soon as the resort is ready to take our reservations. :biggrin:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Hahaha !! Run! Bang bang bang. All the Canadians stayed up while you guys needed your beauty sleep. You still got them burnt shorts.
Lol hottaco vs sink.

Bhahahahaha Cory vs sink!! hahaha. If my computer wasn't fakked I'd post that vid. Lol.

But for now. Here's the burnt shorts lol

2ec3953e.jpg
[/IMG]

Top Bottom