Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oh yeah moment of truth

butters607

Reaction score
its ok parkay, I am the same way, I just use, way too many commas, and stuff, lmao nice numberos

Thanks this kit is a must have I am loving this thing it just makes the truck tyat much more fun to drive!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get a 40-90 but did spank a mustang in san antonio at the track there is a video of it but its in the southwest meet section somewhere when I ran my truck I had street tires qa1's on 7 and 35 psi in my tires 13.7 @ 107 so yea I can say that the truck would have done better if I had made adjustments to it .....here's the link
http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=44875

Need to quit BSin and DJM that thang! Ur traction sucks on tha track......

Murderface

Reaction score
Since ur the only one on XRU that has an MKIII we need more videos, maybe drive around and find some bait?

butters607

Reaction score
Since ur the only one on XRU that has an MKIII we need more videos, maybe drive around and find some bait?

dude I have tried literally had an srt 10 next to me and he wouldn't do shit

Need to quit BSin and DJM that thang! Ur traction sucks on tha track......

Nah dude I'm good on hitting the junk and shit that people like to leave in the middle of the roads

Last edited:

Slay0r

Reaction score
dude I have tried literally had an srt 10 next to me and he wouldn't do shit

i think an official SRT-10 callout is in order. Good thing we met some nice SRT guys on here, im sure someone will give you a run:top:

butters607

Reaction score
i think an official SRT-10 callout is in order. Good thing we met some nice SRT guys on here, im sure someone will give you a run:top:

Yea I think the.one I tried to get to go was stock that would be.fairest I think

Murderface

Reaction score
Don't that suck! Can't stand it when u pull up next to someone u know would usually run someone from a red-light but won't give u the time of day. Sometimes I swear it's because they just assume our trucks are all slow, little do they know 9 outta 10 times we'll spank them.
I was watching a punk in an older distant with skinny front wheels racing all kinds of people off redlights but when I get next to him he wont even look at me. What's with skinny wheels on the street anyways ROFL?

butters607

Reaction score
Don't that suck! Can't stand it when u pull up next to someone u know would usually run someone from a red-light but won't give u the time of day. Sometimes I swear it's because they just assume our trucks are all slow, little do they know 9 outta 10 times we'll spank them.
I was watching a punk in an older distant with skinny front wheels racing all kinds of people off redlights but when I get next to him he wont even look at me. What's with skinny wheels on the street anyways ROFL?

yea got to agree with this

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Everyone.loves.alot.of.punctuation.I.mean.it's.the.cement.to.the.English.language.So.many.times.we.find.ourselves.not.being.able.to.utilize.it.to.it's.finest.potential.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
gettin anyone to bite here in EP is a challenge.

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Butters? How much psi were you running during the dyno? 8 or 9?

Top Bottom