Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok guys

LouisianaXR

Reaction score
Ok guys I got to this point where I going to start on the interior everything is stock besides the radio what should I get for the inside?

JFrame

Reaction score
24111720.jpg

Does it just have like a double din in it or does it actually have a system? I would look at putting some dynamat in it if you haven't already.

Change lights on LED Cluster

Either paint match or 3m carbon some small accents on the insde (Don't go crazy with it or it will look tacky)

New Shifter Ball

Weathertech Floor mats

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Tint

LouisianaXR

Reaction score
24111720.jpg

Does it just have like a double din in it or does it actually have a system? I would look at putting some dynamat in it if you haven't already.

Change lights on LED Cluster

Either paint match or 3m carbon some small accents on the insde (Don't go crazy with it or it will look tacky)

New Shifter Ball

Weathertech Floor mats

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Tint
I have tint and all that already just my interior all stock but I thought about wetokole seatcovers but I thought about just getting them wrapped for $800-1000

SDXR619

Reaction score
Good list JFrame. I want to start blacking out or wrapping a lot of small things in my interior. The interior has a natural "line" seperating the grey from black and I just want to make everything on the black side black and so on. Wet Okole seat covers make a huge difference too in the look.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=49255

There's a pic of Wet Okole covers in there.

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Babyboi has a good link to black carpet with deadener built in tor about $250-300,
hit up redlinegoods.com for some accent pieces.
personally i don't like the wetokole seat covers, the extra foam in them made them slip around and feel cheap. Katzkin does a nice kit for the budget you mentioned.

hit up blackcatcustoms.com for your gauge LEDS and background. they are fantastic guys and will do whatever you want:top:

and finally a nice touch is flyzeyedesigns, adds a bit of extra light where you need it while looking cool.:top:
so between;
redlinegoods.com
blackcatcustoms.com
flyzeyedesigns.com
katzkin.com
and blacked out carpet(hit up babyboi for the link)
you will have one banging interior:canada:

True

Reaction score
Well I just put my wet okoles in and for the swb's and RR/BR's I think they're awesome. Though the foam does feel a little cheap like said above but after they broke in a little it really wasn't noticable. Here's mine, note that the blue headrests might be a little too much but eh I still like it and it's a quick pic my g/f took. Also there's the double din I got. Really made a huge difference imo to the interior, didn't expect it.

Attachments

• 95facebook95-184021951295.jpg
    95facebook95-184021951295.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 102
  • 2012-11-10_16-59-25_232.jpg
    2012-11-10_16-59-25_232.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 113

nick_gz1

Reaction score
yea double din makes a huge difference, ill try and get up a pic of my double din with moneyblinds push start system later on today.

oshawa taco

Reaction score
The wet okoles are nice. I took a solid week to break them in. After that they didn't feel as squishy.

Top Bottom