One of a kind hard to find sub box

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 671PinoyDee, Aug 9, 2019.

1. 671PinoyDee

671PinoyDee Member

It won't let me post pictures. Message me so I can arrange how I can send u pictures. But basically the box goes on the floor between the back seats it doubles as like an arm rest between the seats and sub is hidden underneath the box

$200 with the sub. $150 without the sub just the box. Shipping should be cheaper and faster than what u see on eBay for this type of box cause I have a Fed ex air discount.

One of a kind sub woofer box. Can't find these around much anymore. Down fire box. Sub is underneath. Nice and hidden stealth style look.

Included is an Alpine type R sub. I think it's 1000 watts I forgot it's been a long time. Only getting rid of because I need the space again. Not in a rush to sale.

2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Make the picture smaller and try again

Is it rounded or squared off? Sounds like it could be the old SubXclosure. Great sub box, I have one, not one of a kind.

[​IMG]

3. justin13703

justin13703 Active Member

Probably either that one or the subbin box made by jstrada. A bunch were made of both but they are nice boxes.

4. Wizard

Wizard Member

Interested. Would like to see pictures of the box installed in the truck and out of the truck, if possible.

5. BSP06XRU

BSP06XRU Old Member

If squared off, it could be a Subbin' box:

[​IMG]