Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario/GTA winter meet?

SSSXR

Reaction score
just seeing if anyone wanted to try and get together again for a winter/christmas meet? obviously won't be so much as a meet but just chill/drink somewhere and talk about how were going to "up" all our past meets next summer :)

also I know hottaco rides, and if theres anyone else who boards/skiis, I'm at mt. st. louis pretty much every weekend during the season and sometimes ill go to blue mtn. so if you find yourself there for what ever reason for sure let me know.

SSSXR

Reaction score
oh i know, i'm just saying to get together and do something, not so much an xr meet. it's not like anyone will want to stand around outside in the cold anyway lol.

Jwall

Reaction score
Lol! Ya that sounds good, we board also, well try lmao!

We have quite a buy month, aside from christmas but might be able to make it work! If not this month were down for snowboarding sometime this winter!

xrgilly

Reaction score
prob be down for snowboarding just gotta get my board out and clean it up
its been sitting for about 5 years lol

Jwall

Reaction score
lol i hear ya, ours are little dusty too. It funny how that works, you go like crazy at one point then dont even go at all. Ya my truck is put away too so i will be cruisin in the new/old winter beater, whatever i end up pickin up very shortly here...(this weekend)

We usually go to Kitcheners hill, but collingwood is nicer.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am down to shred the hills of Onterrible this winter. My 235/60/16's will look sweet on the X too haha,

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Depending on day I would be in....and the xr will be there if I am......I drive mine all year :)

SSSXR

Reaction score
alright cool

so maybe we'll try and all ride together one day... once the season gets going after the holidays and such.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I haven't been snowboarding in like 7 years and my truck still isn't running but I may be down for this all depending on when it happens. Getting my truck running is number one right now so we will see. I'll keep an eye on this.

Top Bottom