Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario X Meet

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
A little pricy but nice, every extra tent we put on the site will cost each of us the same price. It might have been better to rent a big Army tent for everyone to sleep under or you could sleep under the STARS if no rain come. See you at the campground.:canada:

TegoXR

Reaction score
Not sure if we're heading up now...my gf just got into an accident on her way to work this afternoon...her car is totalled and she's at the hospital right now....she said she's ok but ill keep u guys updated.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sucks to hear bud!! Hope all is well car can be replaced!!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Not sure if we're heading up now...my gf just got into an accident on her way to work this afternoon...her car is totalled and she's at the hospital right now....she said she's ok but ill keep u guys updated.

Hope she is ok.....dont sign anything....her health is the most important. Maybe u should get her a black X...... two for sale around us. She will be safer :)

Gators Taco

<a . href="http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/sho
Reaction score
Any news, how's she doing? We were waiting for you guys last night. Might be a little wet today in Grand Bend. We hung tarps for shelter. No news is good news, hope everything is ok with the gf.
We have Wi-Fi at the site. Take care.

TegoXR

Reaction score
We're going to try and head up this evening....she has to take care of a few things

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Wish I could of came :( I just finished work now. Blaaahhhhhhhh. Hope u guys having a good time. I'm gonna go sit in my truck and make engine noises to pass some time lol

xrgilly

Reaction score
006-4.jpg

020.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

012.jpg

Jwall

Reaction score

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope she is alright and take care of yourselves! Car is replacable...
Get well soon! We will see you at xfest east i hope. :canada:

Let us know on the details how the gfs doing.

Wish I could of came :( I just finished work now. Blaaahhhhhhhh. Hope u guys having a good time. I'm gonna go sit in my truck and make engine noises to pass some time lol

Lol!! How did you make out with that... Nothing like the real thing :aetsch:
I am just teasin ya, but seriously hows the motor issue coming along. Get better soon RR XR!

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
No progress on the motor. But I pulled my headlights and am doing the bhlm. I had to mod something!! Lol. I'll be takin my grills off and either painting or powdercoating them once the lights are done!

Top Bottom