Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando Mod /Party Meet Feeler!

madness unseen

Reaction score
Sometime between June 24 and July 4th maybe??? I will be galavantingdown to Key West and back up, Orlando being my main area of time-spending. I am down to meet up with people.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Sometime between June 24 and July 4th maybe??? I will be galavantingdown to Key West and back up, Orlando being my main area of time-spending. I am down to meet up with people.
Stay posted my man. Not to sure when the next one is.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Should I get another meet in the works or should I wait ? I'm thinking August or September?

LilRed

Reaction score
hey sorry been busy with school. Yeah I had a really good time. Okay so I am game for another party/gathering. Me and Gina will be moving soon. Still staying in Orlando but about 5 minutes from the school. But the new place will have plenty, plenty, plenty of room for trucks. You guys know where I live! I really think downtown would be a great time. I know that orlando is having a luxery car display at the end of the summer. They will have all sorts of lambos and rolls and stuff. I think you can even pay to go 200+ mph in some of the supercars on the airstrip. Maybe we should plan around a car event... since we are all motor heads. lol

I had a great time as always. I consider you guys closer than friends, more like family. You are more than welcome to chill at my place. we can have another event at my new place if you'd like. It's a little smaller than the one now, but it has a much bigger garage and it is much better for what we do... whatever that is. lol.

oh and the new place will have more girls than guys living there so I'm sure they can get a party going for us. LOL

Thanks for letting me host a "gathering" for you guys. I always have fun.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
hey sorry been busy with school. Yeah I had a really good time. Okay so I am game for another party/gathering. Me and Gina will be moving soon. Still staying in Orlando but about 5 minutes from the school. But the new place will have plenty, plenty, plenty of room for trucks. You guys know where I live! I really think downtown would be a great time. I know that orlando is having a luxery car display at the end of the summer. They will have all sorts of lambos and rolls and stuff. I think you can even pay to go 200+ mph in some of the supercars on the airstrip. Maybe we should plan around a car event... since we are all motor heads. lol

I had a great time as always. I consider you guys closer than friends, more like family. You are more than welcome to chill at my place. we can have another event at my new place if you'd like. It's a little smaller than the one now, but it has a much bigger garage and it is much better for what we do... whatever that is. lol.

oh and the new place will have more girls than guys living there so I'm sure they can get a party going for us. LOL

Where's the "like" button? YOu know like on FaceBook lol.

rexrunner

Reaction score
Wr should have one for the guy running up and down fl. maybe even a Sonics meet

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Rex is getting old school ! I'm remember those days the meets werent too bad .. I'm down

LilRed

Reaction score
yes a sonic meet would be epic! we should!!!! then party!!! lol

bmwturnedxrunner

Reaction score
yes a sonic meet would be epic! we should!!!! then party!!! lol

yes indeed!!! im down for that

1) LilRed
2) bmwturnedxrunner

LOL

like like like like like!!!
:top:

Last edited:

08x

Reaction score
hopefully i can go this time and im not workin and only see the south fla crew on there way home

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Yeah Glen that because youd rather work than party haha ..... well if guys from orlando plan on attending we'll have to put some serious thought into this one . It used to be the boynton beach sonic ,but that place is kind of ghetto lol

08x

Reaction score
we can do a meet rite here at my house i really dont mind i have alot of tools and stuff and its not to far

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
well I think we should do a south meet like we used to do ... kind of rally the troops and see who is still with us lol

08x

Reaction score
ya i hear ya there chris and sorry money is more important to beable to get by then a meet lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
If we are actually going to do this, we should definitely gets this in the works ! There is a sonic in Lake Park... well not sure google earth doesn't show it as being there yet . It is off North Congress avenue !

Top Bottom