Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Otay Lakes Rd in Chula Vista!

Outburst

Reaction score
These mostly go unanswered, but I spotted a BSP when i was driving home from work. Sounded stock but I could be wrong. Modified grill and fogs! I was playing a little bit of chicken with you but you seemed pretty uninterested.

Where are you man! Love seeing other X's around San Diego.

dramad1

Reaction score
Wasn't me I'm driveway whoren it. Maybe 6months ago as I worked on the water treatment plant out there

dramad1

Reaction score
Outburst said:
Ah man. where do you work now?

Working at seaworld o. The new manta coaster. 50% complete. Should be erecting new segments of track late this week into next week. It's gonna be pretty cool when all done. No big drops just fast and lots of funnels and twist. Goes over a tank full of mantas and suppose to get wet on a section of it. Job is a disaster as far as changes being made everyday. And when I'm not at seaworld I'm out in imperial county working on a few bridges off the 111. There are 12-14 new bridges we built.

dramad1 said:
Working at seaworld o. The new manta coaster. 50% complete. Should be erecting new segments of track late this week into next week. It's gonna be pretty cool when all done. No big drops just fast and lots of funnels and twist. Goes over a tank full of mantas and suppose to get wet on a section of it. Job is a disaster as far as changes being made everyday. And when I'm not at seaworld I'm out in imperial county working on a few bridges off the 111. There are 12-14 new bridges we built.

Also we are looking for apprentices if you are looking for a good paying job. Tough work though. Have to be mentally strong as well as physically.

Last edited:

Outburst

Reaction score

Also we are looking for apprentices if you are looking for a good paying job. Tough work though. Have to be mentally strong as well as physically.
Definately always looking for a new job, especially with my current job right now, it's breaking me down after being there for 5 years. mentally draining when you need to work with personal computers and angry people all day.

I'll probably send a PM your way, seeing you've intrigued me.

SDXR619

Reaction score
I think I would have noticed anOther X for sure and I would have waved or something.

Outburst

Reaction score
yeah probably not a xru brother. ah well.

now that i think about it, i think he had an undercover tonneau like me. also, amber fogs, which is what i was curious about.

B-runner

Reaction score
good luck on finding that owner. i always post on her and never find them.

Amber fogs?

SDXR619

Reaction score
Hey I'm in South Side too.. Imperial Beach. Where are you at? We should have a little SSD meet.

Outburst

Reaction score
yeah. amber fogs. literally the same color as our front turn signals. i was wondering what advantage they have with those. i was thinking he probably just uses his dtrls and color matches his fogs.. and maybe turns of the fogs at night.

SDXR619

Reaction score
Isn't yellow supposed to be the color of fogs normally? I think yellow cuts through the fog better than regular colored light. I'm not sure.. Just an idea. I'm going to be getting my HID yellow fogs here pretty soon. WIthin the next few weeks. Can't wait!

Outburst

Reaction score
nice. i already have my yellow fogs and i can't see myself without them anymore.

yeah, the amber fogs were probably just for looks.

And i reside in chula vista, right next to southwestern college.

B-runner

Reaction score
yea i got my yellow fogs too and love them. dont need the headlights. super bright.

i live there off of east palomar. not to far from southwestern.

Outburst

Reaction score
we should get all the south san diego guys together sometime. that'd probably be a good meet.:top:

SDXR619

Reaction score
Ya . I'm down. New to XRUnderground and it would be tight to meet some like minded people.

Outburst

Reaction score
ill think about doing a mini meet. i know there is one guy around me that might be interested. let me see if i still have his number. maybe just grab a few burgers and talk about our trucks.

i'll be out and about today, trying to get stuff shipped out to a few people, one of them being Coupe here in XRU

Top Bottom