Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Over head console with temp gauge

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
i have a used over head console that has the temperature gauge in it. Everything works and plugs right in. Just need a front temp sensor for in the grill. Under $20 new and can get one if you want.
Looking for $250 plus shipping.

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
Picture of what it looks like.

Attachments

• IMG_3073.JPG
    IMG_3073.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 166

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I was just wanting to get one of these but I only need the temp part of it. Glws. If you decide to split them up I maybe interested.

Brother Lu

Reaction score
If you were a bit closer I'd pick it up. Unfortunately with the value of the Canadian peso and shipping its a bit much for me. You would probably start a bidding war on Tacoma World for that. I think the temp sensor is already installed behind the grill area in these trucks,but I could be wrong.

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
Ya I'm gonna put it on taco world but I don't have enough comments yet. Bastards.

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
Bump!
If you were a bit closer I'd pick it up. Unfortunately with the value of the Canadian peso and shipping its a bit much for me. You would probably start a bidding war on Tacoma World for that. I think the temp sensor is already installed behind the grill area in these trucks,but I could be wrong.

What about $250 shipped.

Top Bottom