Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Overheadtemp console

Kanekz

Reaction score
Anyone know how much just the temp screen goes for?

Just that part tho, not the whole plastic.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
I beleive the compass piece itself is like $130 last time i checked at my dealer i work at. The temp probe is $20.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
The probe is cheap but the whole console was going for just under a k from the steelership, your best bet is eBay or if you have one and it went out it's usually an easy fix if you loon it up on TW or even google. I believe it's just a resitor that needs to be replaced

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Anyone know how much just the temp screen goes for?

Just that part tho, not the whole plastic.
He just needs the compass/temp module that fits into the console guys. The module i checked at my dealer it is right about $130 i beleive.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
^yea thats what I have, not the whole console just the module

Kanekz

Reaction score
i have a whole overhead console with the temp gauge in it,

i just wanted to know whats a good price to ask for if i sell it =)

if not ima jus sell the gauge by itself...

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
On here people usually ask for 150 for the whole console.

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
He just needs the compass/temp module that fits into the console guys. The module i checked at my dealer it is right about $130 i beleive.

Thank you for posting those part numbers. That just shows there is a difference between the 05-08 and the 09 and newer models. The older ones won't work with the newer trucks due to the wiring differences.

Rick

aloe

Reaction score
The probe is cheap but the whole console was going for just under a k from the steelership, your best bet is eBay or if you have one and it went out it's usually an easy fix if you loon it up on TW or even google. I believe it's just a resitor that needs to be replaced

mine has gone black twice....The facory welds dont hold, especially during the summer months. Just resolder the resistor back on and she will be good to go! :top:

Top Bottom